Author Thread: I'm sorry if I come across as whiney, but if you've been in my shoes you'd understand
Admin

I'm sorry if I come across as whiney, but if you've been in my shoes you'd understand
Posted : 3 Jun, 2020 11:21 AM

I know I get down and disheartened a lot, but have you ever had a parent/guardian that doesn't seem to care anything about you? Always puts one child over the other? Makes the non-favorite child do all the work of the favorite child and give all the money earned from the work to the favorite? Who is willing to put the non-favorite child in a dangerous situation while the favorite does nothing? Always loans the favorite child money, but tells the non-favorite to get a job? Always looks at the favorite child's spouse while coming home from somewhere else? Always yells at the other parent/guardian whenever they go grocery shopping and no matter how much or how little is spent the parent/guardian yells at the other parent/guardian anyways? Has your parent/guardian ever told you they were sick of you? Has your parent/guardian ever came out and said that they favor the one child over the other? I'm that non-favorite child. Yeah, I'm old enough to move out, but if I did it'd only be out of spite. At least that's what the parent/guardian thinks. And besides, who's going to help that parent/guardian if I'm gone? The favorite child won't do it. There's no escaping this.

View Profile
History
I'm sorry if I come across as whiney, but if you've been in my shoes you'd understand
Posted : 13 Jun, 2020 10:45 AM

I just read this section of your blurb. Wow, you've been through a lot, Morgan. My sympathy! I give you a virtual hand on your shoulder, man... I'm so sorry yo have went through this pain. In Jesus' Name, Lord God, please bless my brother with Your peace, and and compassion. Help him to love others around him despite of their cruel actions against him. Lord God, I also pray for a way for Morgan to achieve enough independence, new friends, and new encounters with caring people, who will love Morgan for who he is. I also ask You God to help Morgan draw close to You. He needs you desperately, as we all need You desperately, including myself. In Jesus Christ's Name I pray, amen." Morgan, keep focusing on Jesus! He promises us we will find Him if we keep on searching for Him. Thanks for your testimony and I can empathise with your pain.