Author Thread: What are Your thoughts
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
What are Your thoughts
Posted : 7 Jun, 2020 05:10 PM

I think the Women on this dating site out number the Men and that's the reason many woman don't get messages that are serious about starting a Lasting relationship.

I think Men git unrealistic expectations on sites.

I have gotten several messages but None with Real sincerity.

Yes, they sre Real men not scammers.

View Profile
History
What are Your thoughts
Posted : 7 Jun, 2020 07:48 PM

So I have been looking for a very long time (9 years) for a good relationship with someone, but have still not found anyone. I have not even dated once in my whole life. Guess you could say I’m a little picky at times, but even when I get into a conversation with a women that I find interested, they usually are not interested in me.

It’s a whole lot of talking and getting to know someone new every time I try to get to know someone that I find curious at times. However when push comes to shove I get the impression that a girl is not serious into getting to know me or she has too many guys to talk to.

This is obviously nothing new here. Of course part of the reason why I might be single still is perhaps maybe God is making me wait for someone. It’s hard waiting for the right women to be with, but it’s better to be single than to be with the wrong person.

Well I do hope to meet someone one day, just hope I can make her happy.

View Profile
History
What are Your thoughts
Posted : 7 Jun, 2020 10:56 PM

"I have not even dated once in my whole life"

You should not mention that on your profile. This is a huge red flag, I think, because normally a man who has no mental or physical problems will start dating. If someone doesn't, women try to stir away, because they know that something isn't right... So, if I were you, I wouldn't mention that. It is okay to mention after you have been talking to a girl for several weeks, but not up front!

My theory is that SOME of the people online are very defective. They are people who can't find a date in real life for whatever reason, so they go online and try to search online. Therefore we have a lot of defective people online who for various reasons couldn't find their match. Now, obviously, this is not true in every case. But I would say this might be a pattern. If someone fails to find a mate in real life, what to do? Get online! Try online. Maybe it will work. The assumption is that it is easier, more convenient, and faster. Lol Nothing could be further from the truth! It is indeed more convenient, but it's not easier nor faster. It takes me about 3-6 months to find a good partner if I spend 3-4 hours a day searching and writing messages to women. So, it's a lot of work. I am getting tired of it. I am about to switch strategies here, because I'm not going to try to force what doesn't work. If something doesn't work, you got to try something else, you know...

View Profile
History
What are Your thoughts
Posted : 8 Jun, 2020 12:09 AM

No offense Silver, but I think your too obsessive with online dating.

Also I rather be truthfully with who I am and with what I like to do. I’m simply leaving my fate to God.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
What are Your thoughts
Posted : 8 Jun, 2020 08:53 AM

This forum is ask a girl!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
What are Your thoughts
Posted : 8 Jun, 2020 09:02 AM

Hopefully the women will post after reading some things you guys posted.

Alligator

View Profile
History
What are Your thoughts
Posted : 8 Jun, 2020 09:56 AM

Both of the male posters should have posted on Ask a Guy. that said, I get quite a few messages from men who obviously have not read my profile. Therefore, the majority of their questions or greetings reveal stupidity. I simply delete them.

View Profile
History
What are Your thoughts
Posted : 8 Jun, 2020 11:40 AM

Alligator, Moonlight, you have both posted in the Ask a Guy section yourselves. If there is something wrong with people posting in the opposite sex sections, then you shouldn't do it either.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
What are Your thoughts
Posted : 8 Jun, 2020 01:27 PM

Coun you did even respond to the topic ! Why are you even posting!

Alligator

View Profile
History
What are Your thoughts
Posted : 8 Jun, 2020 06:30 PM

Ivy, instead of badgering me, why don't you give your "girl" views on the topic?

ChristianGuy76

View Profile
History
What are Your thoughts
Posted : 9 Jun, 2020 01:10 AM

I am with you, Amorgan707 and the same boat. All you can do is be honest and be yourself. I really don't think there is much out there. Most women I came across through my life are either on drugs, married looking to cheat, or way too wordly. I gave up looking in my early 30s. The best advice I can give you is don't give up like I did. Also this is not an attack on women. I feel there are alot of guys the same way.

Page : 1 2