Author Thread: I shouldn't be loved because I'm fat?
Admin

I shouldn't be loved because I'm fat?
Posted : 17 Jun, 2020 09:01 PM

Really? That's what Satan wants to throw at me now? Does anyone else believe this? Does anyone else believe that just because a person is overweight they shouldn't be loved? I'm tired of messing around here, here's a little message for the devil. You just throw everything you want to into my little mind, knock me down over and over and over again, I'm just going to be picked right back up. I know what you're trying to do and it's not working. I trust in God's will and you are not going to stop it from happening. One day I'm going to be walking down the aisle with the most beautiful woman I've ever met, and you are going to hate it, because God will be the one joining us together and we're both going to testify and say "Look at what the Lord did. He's so good." . We'll be shouting, we'll be singing, and praising the Lord. But you're not going to stop there, no, you're going to keep trying to pry between us, but we're going to keep King Jesus front and center. And one day after while that little wife of mine will be part of an even bigger and even better marriage than our earthly one. Devil, you're going to fail, just like you failed to take God's throne, and you're just going to keep on failing. You can bring up the wrong I've done in the past, but I'm going to keep bringing up your future. Amen. Praise Jesus.

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jun, 2020 07:04 AM

Wow! God bless you Morgan. May the Lord rebuke you, Satan.

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jun, 2020 03:38 PM

Morgan, life is a battle. Make sure you have the full armor of God. Satan is tempting you with food. Every time you give in to gluttony, you lose the battle. It's a war. Don't give up. Keep fighting brother. Pray for help to overcome this vice. Build up your physical strength by exercise, and build up your spiritual strength by fasting and prayer. Work out with friends. Ask for prayer. Lots of us guys are trying to get a wife with no success. These are difficult times to be a man. Be a warrior for God. Discipline your body and soul.

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Jun, 2020 09:47 AM

Kristofer, I know you're trying to help, but I'm not giving into gluttony. I just wish people would stop thinking all I do is sit around and stuff my face, because it's not.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Jun, 2020 10:25 AM

No one is assuming anything it's what you have posted...

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Jun, 2020 08:49 PM

Morgan, Kristofer is not being rude. gluttony is an escess in eating. YOU printed the title. Read what you wrote for the title of the thread.