Author Thread: Why "Christian" man think sex before marriage is OK?
Anne_lulu

View Profile
History
Why "Christian" man think sex before marriage is OK?
Posted : 20 Jun, 2020 11:42 AM

I want to know why in a site like this where you suppose to find a Christian man, when conversations come about fornication they said that is for people who are not committed but if you know you want to marry that person why not?

So what about what the Bible say?

I hope Christian man respond

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jun, 2020 06:56 AM

Hi. In response to your question, it is rhetorical, meaning, the answer is in the Holy Bible. Just stick with that. Any men who claim that sex outside of marriage is 'permitted' in some cases, or good or 'testing' compatibility, or whatever, is not following God, the Bible, and I would question whether they are a born again Christian or not. There are probably many men on this site who are not real Christians, but are looking for a 'nice woman' and kind, and figure Christian women are it. They may go to church occasionally, but are not born again. There will be a mix of men on this site, and some will know Jesus, some won't. Pray for discernment when you meet new people. I hope this helps a bit. God bless you!

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jun, 2020 07:35 PM

To begin with, a man should never have sex with a women until after he marries the women he wants to be with. I was taught this principle from my parents since I was really young. It simply becomes very complicated if a man and a women does this before marriage. For all we know one of the two may have second thoughts about the relationship and before long a deep regret happens on the two individuals. Also doing this would be like giving into the flesh when God has warned us to resist temptation with the flesh.

I worry about the young people all the time because of the culture we are living in and how people are not even taught how special this can be after marriage. Having sex before marriage is like degrading that special moment you could have had with the one person who you should be marrying.

Anne I’m sure there are guys out there who are still waiting like I am, who want to marry the right Christian women one day. Likewise, I also believe that some Christian women are also looking for the right Christian man to marry one day. I just think a lot of times their faith will be tested and when their prayers are finally answered, I am sure they will have a great marriage.

Fireprooof^

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jun, 2020 09:52 PM

MANY SECRETLY WILL HAVE SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE AND ASK FOR FORGIVENESS LATER. BUT THEY WILL NEVER TELL YOU. THATS WHY THEY WANT TO DATE YOU TO SEE HOW MUCH THEY CAN SCORE

SO DONT EVEN DATE THEM UNTIL THEY MET YOUR PASTOR AND YOUR WHOLE CLAN...

JUST KEEPIN IT REAL...

Fireprooof^

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jun, 2020 09:54 PM

AND IF YOU DONT HAVE PASTOR I WILL HELP VET YOUR SUITORS

WE DONT PLAY

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Jun, 2020 04:31 PM

No real “Christian” man would lead a woman into fornication or adultery. Men who set aside the word of God in order to think sex is ok before marriage are mere worldlings but not Christian men.

Although it’s possible for a Christian man to sink to the level of adultery like David did, you would expect such a man to seriously repent like David did and give up living in sin.

But until the man genuinely repents, there’s no reason to believe he’s even a Christian.

My sister was on this site and complained to me about “Christian” adulterers messaging her.

Any man claiming to be a Christian needs to take Jesus words seriously. Jesus says in Matthew 7:21-23 "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one >>>who does the will<<< of my Father who is in heaven. 22Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’

23Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you; >>depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness!’<<

Matthew 7:15-20 “You Will Know Them by Their Fruits(A)

15 (B)“Beware of false prophets, (C)who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 (D)You will know them by their fruits. (E)Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, (F)every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 (G)Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.”

Any man claiming to be a “Christian” but wants a woman to disobey God is a false prophet and a fraud. He is hell-ward bound and doesn’t know it.

1 Corinthians 6:9 Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who submit to or perform homosexual acts, 10nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor verbal abusers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God. 11And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Jun, 2020 10:32 PM

"Why 'Christian' man think sex before marriage is OK?"

Because they aren't Christian! Christian men don't think that way, but anybody can call themselves a Christian. :-[

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Jun, 2020 11:49 AM

Sexual immorality is not honoring to the LORD. He has told us how we should live; and it is for our benefit!

I would like to add that most "Christian" women I have met throughout my life want sex outside of marriage. A huge shock to my life learning the condition of the church.

Anne_lulu

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Jun, 2020 12:30 AM

Thanks for the opinions is good to k ow no all the men think the same

TR_3

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Jul, 2020 11:10 AM

Because those who do that are not Christians. A Christian man, doesn't do that.

Patrickfar

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jul, 2020 03:53 PM

The Word of God is clear in that it is NOT ok to have sex before marriage. 1 Corinthians 6:18-20 says “Flee from sexual immorality." Jesus went further to say "You've heard it said, don't commit adultery, but I say unto you, whoever looks at a woman to lust after her has committed adultery with her already in his heart." Matthew 5:27–28

God created sex to bless a husband and wife, it bonds them, it causes their connection to be much stronger, it is the ultimate expression of intimacy.

If a person treats sex as a common and cheap thing, it loses it's value and taste, a person becomes desensitized in comparison to the celibate person.

Like the apostle Paul said, "it's better to marry than to burn with lust/passion." - 1 Corinthians 7:9

Page : 1 2 3