Author Thread: Toxic Relationship
Zimneno

View Profile
History
Toxic Relationship
Posted : 20 Jun, 2020 01:12 PM

I have been in a relationship for 4 years now, I can't walk out of it either so there is no out of this for me. For four years I have been going through... I hate to say it but... it's the worst thing ever. There is absolutely 0% understanding between us. We have continuous fights that last for 12 hours straight. And when I try to say that "there must have been some misunderstanding and we don't need to fight about it" or "we can talk in a while when both of us are calm so that this doesn't get out of hand" she fights with me more saying that "you leave me every time like this". On the other hand she does the same but instead says "you don't want to talk to me, so I'll write in my diary and talk to you when I feel better". There have been several times when she never even listens to me. She won't do anything ever not unless I do it first, she makes everything conditional between us. She's been holding on to a grudge against me all over a silly joke that I made back in 2018. It's like no matter how good I try to be it is never ever enough because she always tells me about how bad I am. This is the 4th year and... I have also been cheated on after being verbally abused on my birthday.

The only reason I am writing this is because I need to share it with someone after so long. I don't have anyone with whom I can share any of my feelings. I am making this prayer request in hopes that God may help me out somehow.