Author Thread: Family
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Family
Posted : 24 Jun, 2020 12:35 PM

Man is the head of of the household. God is the head of man if he is a Christian.

Why is it so many men's homes are broken up. Then divorce?

Mark445^

View Profile
History
Family
Posted : 30 Jun, 2020 03:39 AM

I have not been through divorce but have had close family members who have and I have seen the pain it can cause so firstly I just want to say to you, and anyone who has had a spouse leave, how sorry i am to hear that and I hope and pray that with Gods help the pain will dissipate and he will lead you into a really good place as you continue to follow him.....As far as why do Mens marriages break up. I cant speak for other peoples relationships so i don't know, but I know if I were married I would need to keep my focus on Christ first for it to have a chance of lasting. Because it is only then that things, for me, are in proper focus and lets face it we all need Gods help to make right decisions.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Family
Posted : 30 Jun, 2020 07:11 AM

I can’t speak for other men’s divorces and having never married, I have no divorce experience to tell about.

Having female friends through the years, I’ve had some I wished I had married but l was just too stupid, now they’re long gone, other “ladies” were too controlling—even demanding I marry them—SOOO glad I didn’t get hooked up with any of them!!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Family
Posted : 30 Jun, 2020 07:42 AM

Thank you Mark for sharing your post.

Many couples don't know or serve God that's the main reason for most divorces.

Patrickfar

View Profile
History
Family
Posted : 25 Jul, 2020 04:50 PM

Theory is easy, application is hard. Carrying one's cross and denying oneself during a marriage is essential. I would say the problem lies in truly dying to self and living for Christ. Denying oneself means denying your "rights" for respect in a marriage as a man, that's not easy, but Christ loves us that way, whether we respect or disrespect Him doesn't change who He is - HE IS LOVE. Becoming love is simply a result of being loved by Christ and having close intimacy with Him. Again, counseling goes a long way and having a mentor also helps men tremendously to keep going on that narrow path.

Again, I'm not an expert, those are just my 2 cents.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Family
Posted : 17 Sep, 2020 07:43 AM

Marriage should be an equal partnership.

Unfortunately, many men don't know that.

Biblical duties of a husband is in the Bible.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Family
Posted : 17 Sep, 2020 07:45 AM

Silver your comment is ignorance.

Hopefully you know what it means to be a husband when you get married.

Msn was over every animal.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Family
Posted : 17 Sep, 2020 07:46 AM

"Man"

edited

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Family
Posted : 17 Sep, 2020 09:05 AM

Oh you have to laugh at the blind guides.

Here we have Needsafriend/alligator "with two marriages under her belt"

Trying to admonis others with Bible verses that she clearly didn't heed hypocrite...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Family
Posted : 17 Sep, 2020 09:06 AM

** admonish others **

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Family
Posted : 17 Sep, 2020 10:09 PM

Mark 445 l love the new style! The glasses match your mustache :innocent WELL DONE!!

Page : 1 2 3