Author Thread: @ Morgan; Philippians 3 verses 7-9 Loss and gain.
Quiznos

View Profile
History
@ Morgan; Philippians 3 verses 7-9 Loss and gain.
Posted : 24 Jun, 2020 05:45 PM

7 But whatever was gain to me I count as loss for the sake of Christ.

8 More than that, I count all things as loss compared to the surpassing excellence of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have lost all things. I consider them rubbish, that I may gain Christ

9 and be found in Him, not having my own righteousness from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ,a the righteousness from God on the basis of faith.

Morgan, i see that you have posted many times about wanting a wife, enough is enough.

A wife is good, butYou seem possessed to want a wife.

Morgan, maybe GOD Almighty wants you to get to know who He is first ,then ask Him about a wife.

Spend time knowing who He is,what He is like; Find what His name(s) are,what they mean and the circumstances aurrounding the revealing of Himself thru His name.

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jun, 2020 05:54 PM

There is a saying, if you are not happy being single, you won't be happy being married. It's very true.

Quiznos

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jun, 2020 03:55 PM

Hi, Ivy

GOD ALMIGHTY says, It is not good for the man to be alone.

Nowhere does GOD Almighty talk about HAPPINESS, when He created Eve.

Happiness is a fleeting moment based upon having right circumstances.

In marriage there might be a few right circumstances amid the trials of two people being together.

One is called to love the other as Messiah loves His Body of Believers.

The other will fulfill prophesy by trying to usurp the position of their partner.

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jun, 2020 01:15 PM

This whole time I've been praying for God to give me a wife, but I've been doubting that He could do it and that He would do it. I haven't been believing in Him and His works like I should. What's the matter with me? He's God. Yes, He can do it. He did the same for Ruth and Boaz, He made Eve for Adam. Why do I think He can't do this for me? He can, and He will. I know He will.