Author Thread: I've just not been believing like I should. But now I do.
Admin

I've just not been believing like I should. But now I do.
Posted : 27 Jun, 2020 01:38 PM

I've prayed, I've asked, I've seeked, I knocked, but I still doubted. All the time I've been praying for a wife I've been doubting that God could even give me one. I've been saying He can when I should have been saying that He will. All things whatsoever ye pray and ask for, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them. That's what I haven't been doing. And God's been giving me so many signs, but I've just been thinking of them as mere coincidences. Just yesterday my family and I visited our neighbors to have our pictures taken. Well there was this case full of song books, one of them had a song called the Marriage Song. My neighbor sang a little bit of it. The song was pretty much about Adam and Eve and how God made Eve for Adam from his rib. Not too long ago I decided to buy a set of three movies at Wal-Mart. One of those movies was called the Book of Ruth. And lastly every time I've been opening my Bible it always seems to open up on Ephesians and the verse "For this cause shall man leave his father and mother and cling to his wife and they two shall be one flesh." keeps popping out to me along with the verse "Neither give place to the devil." . All this I've been doubting that's what I've been doing. I've been giving place to the devil, letting him come in and tear me down when I shouldn't have been doubting in the first place. Did He not give Ruth her Boaz? Did He not create Eve for Adam? Why do I think that He can't help me meet the right one? He can. And He will. I know He will. I know.

golden44

View Profile
History
I've just not been believing like I should. But now I do.
Posted : 13 Aug, 2020 09:16 PM

God chose Adams rib to make eve because the rib is closest to the heart