Author Thread: I feel worthless
Admin

I feel worthless
Posted : 1 Jul, 2020 11:03 AM

Every time I do something wrong or screw something up I just feel so worthless. I make too many mistakes. Even when I don't know I make them, I make them. Even I do do something right, I do something wrong. Why would God want me as a child? I'm the worst person that has ever existed. Worser than the worsest person in history. How can God love someone that makes so many mistakes that I do? I'm worthless. I'm nothing.

View Profile
History
I feel worthless
Posted : 1 Jul, 2020 08:36 PM

Morgan I’m not sure what you are going through, but I will say that God does love you. We all make mistakes in this lifetime. Nobody is perfect and it’s in our mistakes that defines us as humans. Probably part of the reason why we are not perfect is because God wants us to grow up strong and kind to others. If everyone was perfect then they would never repent of their sin.

If you have nothing, then start by asking God to fill you with the Holy Spirit and ask God to direct your life.

It is never too late for a person's life to change for the better. If you are lacking knowledge then God will grant you knowledge, if you are lacking strength then God will raise you up, and if you are lost in life then ask for his direction.

God can make this happen, but you need to change and go out into the world and exercise good work. God is like a coach for a game, you the player need to go out into the field and win the game. God can only help you if you are truly looking for change. Even if you may not see it at the beginning over time you start to see God’s work.

I pray that you will find the confidence to believe in yourself one day and that you find happiness.

View Profile
History
I feel worthless
Posted : 1 Jul, 2020 09:11 PM

Start setting goals for yourself. And make sure you set small goals that you can reach. If you make sure set goals everyday, eventually this will become a habit. And each goal accomplished will make you feel better, more successful. Don't compare yourself to other people. Set goals that are realistic to you in your situation. This habit is one of the habits of successful people. If you don't set goals, time just flies away...

Perhaps you demand too much from yourself. When people set unrealistic goals that are too hard to achieve, they often end up failing and feeling bad about it. Even if your goal seems as hard as climbing Mt Everest, you can do it one step at a time. Just make sure that each step is small enough that you can take it. Don't skip steps. Go at a pace that is comfortable to you.

When people feel like a failure or make mistakes, it is important to learn skills that make you successful. It's important to learn. A brain surgeon isn't going to complain about making mistakes, because he's been trained! Have you trained yourself? How much preparation did you go through? Navy seals go through intense training. So do marines and air force and the army. Nobody goes to war unprepared, untrained. If you have tried things that didn't work and made some big mistakes, perhaps the reason is you went unprepared. That's not good. You need to educate yourself and learn. Don't repeat the same mistake twice. Learn from what didn't work and do it differently next time.