Author Thread: Forum suggestion: Dreams
Admin

Forum suggestion: Dreams
Posted : 3 Jul, 2020 03:27 PM

This forum could be about people sharing different dreams that God gives them and trying to interpret those dreams.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Jul, 2020 04:56 PM

What does your dream interpretation method look like?

Ju511^

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Mar, 2021 11:21 AM

A dream I had..

I was sitting with friends. Everything was normal. I suddenly realised it was getting late and was time to go home. I noticed the clothes I had on. I recognised them from somewhere but couldn't place where from. Next thing I was outside. I looked up at the sky. It was full of alien spacecraft, chockablock. I thought or said "it's getting dark.. Time to go home" I lifted off the ground and was hovering. I looked up again and thought or said "it's getting REALLY dark, I have to get home" I leant forward and started to 'fly' home through the air. I reached my house. It was a bungalow. It was old and decrepit, with ivy and weeds growing up it. I went inside. I went into the kitchen and switched the kettle on. My eyes were drawn for a very long time onto the plug socket or light on the kettle that goes red (was a long time ago now, can't quite remember). So I knew the electricity was still working. I woke up. Short time later it came to me where I had worn those clothes I had on.. I was 'confirmed' in them when I was a kid. (I'm born again now) we used to go to the RC church as children.

A while before I had this dream I had had a dream about the electricity grid going down. It was the same all over the earth. People were boarding up their homes and going with soldiers. Don't know where to.

I feel I know what the interpretation is. Woukd be interested in other people's interpretation.