Author Thread: Remembering Christina Grimmie
Admin

Remembering Christina Grimmie
Posted : 3 Jul, 2020 04:52 PM

If you don't know who Christina Grimmie is, she was a youtuber, singer, songwriter and an actress. On June 10th 2016, four years ago, she was shot and killed while greeting her fans, or frands as she called them. I was one of those many frands, and I guess I still am. Some of her songs really helped me. One in particular was called "I Bet You Don't Curse God". I really believe that God led me to that song, because when I was living in sin I did take the Lord's name in vain, I wish I didn't, but I did unfortunately. After watching her videos and seeing what kind of person she was I started to form a little crush on her. And yeah, I had crushes before, but Christina was so different than the girls I usually had crushes on. I didn't know her personally, but she did end up following me on Twitter and sometimes she would reply to me on there. She was sweet. I wish I had the chance to meet her when she was still alive. I even bought this necklace of a certain item in a certain video game that I thought she would really love. Anyways, I miss her, and I know her frands miss her and her family and friends misses her. And not only did they lose her, but her mother also ended up passing a couple years later. I pray for them. It's hard when you lose a loved one you're especially close to. You know, I pray that if it is God's plan for me to be in relationship or to marry, that the one He brings to me will be like her. Have that same personality, same sweetness, same kindness. That would make me extremely happy. Strangely, I did have this dream about a girl who had the same kind of hair that she did. I was sitting in this chair and she said I was close and she sat on my lap. Then there was this other girl that looked just like the other one that approached me and did the same thing. I kind of wondered if this dream had any meaning to it, but maybe this is what it means. Maybe God is going to send me someone like Christina. I don't know. I just pray that God watches over her family and friends and everyone else who was close to her and that He will comfort them in this difficult time. Rest peacefully Christina Grimmie. And God bless all of you.