Author Thread: why do guys run away from a celebate woman?
Admin

why do guys run away from a celebate woman?
Posted : 5 Jul, 2020 05:13 PM

why do men steer clear from a woman if she happens to be a celebate woman, or if shes never been intimate with a man?

I would think think they'd be thankful that she thought of them by saving herself for their husband.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Aug, 2020 04:31 AM

Having two previous marriages under your belt is a big deal. And as such should of been a topic of discussion on the first date. Its funny that you forgot to mention your ex wives but made sure to find out if she was a virgin or not smh...:-)

Catsmeow

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Aug, 2020 07:52 PM

If you had a choice, and you were 90 percent of the world, which is headed down the wide path to hell, wouldn't it make sense to choose a woman you can get some action with,?

Catsmeow

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Aug, 2020 07:54 PM

Yes, and you can adopt a baby from China, or in my college roommate's example, she had invitro.

afatgymrat

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Aug, 2020 11:16 PM

I think it comes down to personal values. The type of men that you may be referring to probably don't have respect for women or themselves.

Like many others that posted above, I share their experience that this sounds unheard of, but recently I came across the topic of infidelity being common within the military with some guys I was training with and it was a common view that they preferred experienced women over having to "teach" or have bad intimacy.

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Oct, 2020 12:43 PM

Though I will say that I am a long way from being perfect, I have been forgiven for my sins, and washed clean.

That said, In the time that I have been alone, after the passing of my true love, I have not really dated. Yet I never entertained the idea that any question like this would have a need to be asked, nor even come up in conversation. I do understand that marriage is seen in sound Biblical teaching as a blood covenant, and I also understand where that blood to seal it comes from. However, at the same time, being 56 years old, I also know that there are always exceptions to that. So talk of a persons sex life isn't something that should ever be seen as the norm, and to me would be insulting.

I am sure by now you know that if a man ask you about that, he will walk/run away when he finds out he will not be getting what he was hoping for. Don't let that get you down my friend. HaShem, (God) will lead you to the right man. One that will show you the kind of love that is intended by HaShem for all His children. Don't be shocked if the man He has for you is also pure of heart.

Marcouse

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Oct, 2020 02:59 PM

The million dollar question is what does this celibate woman look like?

If she's a dime I'd be happy enough to be seen with her given that she is untouched. If she's an incel there's probably a good reason.

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Oct, 2020 01:24 AM

Being an incel doesn't mean you are a bad person though.

looking and finding is two different things

I haven't been dating for so long I actually don't understand that game. not sure I ever did.

AKA I'm an incel. not a choice but sort of just.. given up IG.

if a woman would have similar traits, well she might run into some of the same problems I have with it.. getting to actually engaging with the opposite sex for friendship and starting romance.

otismusic

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Oct, 2020 04:45 PM

You are not celibate, you choose to be celibate, it is ongoing and will probably continue until you are married, it is a definition/description/, yet you are flesh, one is real, the other a concept. if you wrap difficulty up in an area of passion that is conceptualised, it becomes a sin of sorts, and you begin to rail, "why don't people understand?", men are not running from celibates, they run from pain, they have their own faults and difficulties holding them back, as do women, don't confuse the complexities of man with your own personal choice, because everybodies pain or joy was the result of someones choice...be thankful that God gave you enough grit to stick to your guns, that is admirable, a woman that can prove gerself honorable, is a woman indeed. But with every gift comes the flipside difficulties. An Administrator can be a tyrant, even though the gift was from God, God gives us humility in our gifts and grace in our failings, where we stand we fall, and where we fall we stand, welcome to the complexity of man....Even though you are rare...it is absolutely normal....nothing wrong, just don't attach a sticker to the heart of man...it'll probably be very wrong....just as is the heart...full of all sorts of bad stuff...so be sober in your understandings, don't allow your passion to ddominate the question, a little grace, a little slack...cos peeps got enough on their plates....

Dazz

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Oct, 2020 08:05 AM

You've asked a very broad question, without giving any specifics. Is this a general question or specifically personal? Who are the men, and how are they running away?

From personal experience, I can say that being a Christian of my age I mostly get contacted by ladies of a particular ilk. They have been "saving themselves for their chosen one" for over 40 years and are now seeking a partner to help them "spread the gospel to the nations using the spiritual power of the Timbrel." A less charitable person might describe them as nutters.

Matt08805

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jan, 2021 11:50 AM

Simple: Look to biology. Men are fighting against our biological directive every moment of every day, since the day we take our first breath, until the day we die, granted that we remain healthy and vital until then.

Page : 1 2