Author Thread: I'm tired of trying and getting nowhere
Admin

I'm tired of trying and getting nowhere
Posted : 15 Jul, 2020 10:01 AM

I've tried talking to women and other places, but each time I never get a response. I tried to share my faith with them through scriptures hoping it will brighten their day, but nothing. I'm not going to do it anymore. If it's truly God's will for me to find someone and for me to marry, then I pray that, whenever I'm out and about, in a store, church, or somewhere, that God will guide her to me and give her the words to say to me. I believe that's the only way I'll ever meet anyone, because when I do it I get nowhere.

fathersonholyspirit

View Profile
History
I'm tired of trying and getting nowhere
Posted : 19 Jul, 2020 10:59 PM

Well you gotta try, to get married. You need to get on one knee to ask will you marry me. You gotta ask someone out for them to say yes and to go out with you. You put God 1st and put God in the equation and put your trust in God, so you are 100 percent on the right direction. I wouldn't worry about words. Even a simple hi my name is ____, works. Even just a non-verbal smile works too. You dont need to have a special wording or poem or key phrase. Just be yourself, and authentic to yourself and be confident that your someone worth it and open to offering love.