Author Thread: If it's God's will
Admin

If it's God's will
Posted : 20 Jul, 2020 04:40 PM

God, you know how long I've been praying for a godly relationship and a godly marriage. If it is your will then I pray that you help me meet my future companion. If it isn't your will, I'm still going to pray and ask for it. Because I don't know what my future will be like. The only thing I know is that I'm going to leave this world some day. I like to imagine myself married to the woman of my dreams, being parents. Lord I know I'm not perfect, I'm far from being perfect, but I want you to help me become a good husband and a good father, so that if it is your will for me to marry, I can give glory to you for helping become these things. Lord, if it isn't your will for me to marry or be in a relationship, then as I said before, I'm not going to stop praying and asking. Lord, when I pray and ask it isn't a distraction, no, it's helping me get closer to you. And as long as I can get closer to you then that's all that truly matters. I love you Lord, and I believe you'll let me receive I've asked you for. But only if it's your will. Lord it's in Jesus beautiful name that I pray. Amen.