Author Thread: Testimony
Admin

Testimony
Posted : 27 Jul, 2020 08:07 PM

I think it's important testify everything the Lord has done in our lives and what he has given us. If you have a testimony of any kind just feel free to share. I have two big ones I would like to share right now.

First I want to thank the Lord that I'm still here. When I was a baby, not even a year old, I had to have lung surgery. When I got older my told me that while I was in the hospital the doctors called and said I was turning blue and I wasn't breathing good. She asked people to pray for me, now look. I'm 29 years old. I still have trouble with my lungs, but the Lord is watching over me and taking care of me.

Second, again I thank God that I'm still here. When I was, I want to say 13, I was at my cousins house. They were swimming and I got in to swim a little bit too. I don't remember how, but I went under. It was terrifying. I don't remember exactly how long I was under there, but I know someone pulled me up. And that someone was God. I know this, because I asked my mom how I got out and she told me that I just came back up. I truly believe God was the one who pulled me out of that water. I know I didn't swim up, because I can't swim, and I know nobody reached down to get me. If I stayed down there any longer, if God didn't pull me out of there I would have drowned. But I guess God wasn't through with me yet. I'm still traumatized by it, but I just thank God for getting me out of there. And there is so many other things He has done for me. He's keeping me safe. He's protecting me. He has a plan for my life. I don't know what it is, but I fully trust in Him. Amen.