Author Thread: Learn to love through serving Christ
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Learn to love through serving Christ
Posted : 20 Aug, 2020 09:43 AM

Some women are abused in a previous marriage or relationship and cannot move on even in Conversation with a new man.

Move on and learn how to treat a nice man or you'll be Stuck in your Past.

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Aug, 2020 09:17 PM

It amazes me when victims or survivors talk about their past and others think they’re not moving on with their life. We’re always moving forward! We’re sharing our stories to help other victims so they know they’re not alone, but also to create public awareness.

For a survivor, we’re still dealing with the trauma we had to endure and that trauma doesn’t go away overnight; unlike it does for the a$$holes who beat on us and didn’t give a cr@pp if we lived or died. Sure the abuser picked up and moved right on to the next relationship, they always do. They weren’t hurt! They weren’t beat! And they weren’t traumatized!

If you can’t grasp the life of a survivor and you’re not willing to try to understand what we go through, YOU’RE PART OF THE PROBLEM!

#saidwhatisaid #youmoveon

-Allyson Hottinger

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Aug, 2020 05:16 AM

No Author can help like Jesus does, when a woman realizes that She can move forward not stand still.

Oftentimes woman cannot indulge in meaningful conversation after Abuse with Men. God can fix it All . That's the counselor.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Aug, 2020 05:17 AM

"He" the Counselor'

That's the guidances.

:-)

Catsmeow

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Aug, 2020 08:07 PM

Allyson. When I see lack of language control, I see it is not given to God. We do not need to let the enemy win, because what is done, is the guy has won by taking your integrity. Prove him wrong, be a lady, and swallow the pride, and say I refuse to discuss the negative stuff, but only the good, unless ASKED by a significabt other, or in a counseling situation,and definitely not in a public forum like a dating site!. My opinion. Do not shoot me. This cannot make one look attractive to others. Narcissistic men will prey on your vulnerabilities.

It can appear to be attention-getting.

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Aug, 2020 08:54 PM

Catsmeow, did you mean to post on a different thread? Because there is no Allyson on this one.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Aug, 2020 08:22 AM

She addressing Your post that's what !

Country

Perfectly ok

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Aug, 2020 08:31 AM

@Catsmeow

Thank You for your response !

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Aug, 2020 11:21 AM

Oh I see now.

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Sep, 2020 11:19 PM

Telling survivors of abuse to "get over it," "move on," or "think positively" when don't know if they have fully healed and grieved the trauma is really unwise and harmful advice. Pushing down trauma, avoiding dealing with it fully, is a recipe for many issues later on. Unprocessed trauma never goes away over time. It manifests in many ways, affecting physical and mental health, relationships, and general wellbeing.

-Lily Hope Lucario