Author Thread: TIP 2 GOD IS THE BEST MATCHMAKER
Fireprooof^

View Profile
History
TIP 2 GOD IS THE BEST MATCHMAKER
Posted : 24 Aug, 2020 08:28 AM

MANY TIMES, OUR DESIRES AND THOUGHTS ARE NOT THE BEST FOR US. THERE ARE MANY TESTIMONIES OUT THERE OF PEOPLE SEEKING THE "PERSON OF THEIR DREAMS." THEN THEY FIND OUT LATER THAT PERSON WASNT .....

YOU CAN SPEND MILLIONS...AND GO ON 1000S OF DATES AND STILL WONT FIND "THE ONE" FOR YOU. YOUR TIME IS TOO PRECIOUS TO GO THIS ROUTE.

GOD CAN GIVE YOU BEYOND YOUR WILDEST DREAMS TO FULFILL THE DESIRES OF YOUR HEART. DELIGHT YOURSELF IN THE LORD...PSALM 37:4

Fireprooof^

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Aug, 2020 08:33 AM

AND YES THIS ADVICE WORKED FOR MANY WHO WERE MEMBERS OF THIS SITE. ONLY A VERY FEW HAVE BEEN CALLED TO COME BACK HERE TO ENCOURAGE YOU.

Fireprooof^

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Aug, 2020 08:35 AM

BTW HERE IS TIP #1 IN CASE YOU MISSED IT. https://www.christiandatingforfree.com/forum/forum_details.php?topic_id=26067&forum_sub_cat_id=11

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Aug, 2020 07:30 PM

Fire, not so sure you can prove that God is an active matchmaker. Aside from the fact God perfectly matched up Adam and Eve in a perfect world.

Please understand, I’m not trying to be rude and not trying to be a kill joy either.

But as you know, later on, Adam became the first man to put the blame on God’s perfect (best) match!!

Remember—here’s what the man said to God in Gen3:12 The man said, “The woman whom >>>{you}<<< gave to be with me, >>>she<<< gave me fruit of the tree, and I ate.”

So you see, the perfect match and God are the ones who made the man sin!

On that basis, and others, I’m contending that your best match premise raises a number of questions.

For one, how does one know when it is God who has done the matching?

Second. Has God promised in scripture to matchmake?

Is a successful ”match“ of God characterized by bliss and ethereal happiness without conflict?

Refer back to Adam

Yes, I expect my post will generate all kinds of hypotheticals.

But who’s gonna be the first to say, “God specifically hand picked my partner and brought him/her to me?”

I’m sure there’s a happily married couple ready to chime in claiming God matched them because they love each ever so much.

But look, I’ve been around for a number of years. I’ve heard glowing reports of “perfect matches”, supposedly of God, but end in bitter disappointment.

If anyone is looking for the “best match” then welcome to a world of perpetual singleness. After all, who’s going to the first to define a best match and stick with it until that best match is found?

Is a best match going to be someone who today seems to be what I’m looking for? But how do l know exactly “how best” she’s going to be tomorrow based on a few dots l’ve connected about her today?

I guess we better just come to realize that relationships start with a little wisdom, a little risk and some prayer.

Fireprooof^

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Aug, 2020 08:03 AM

https://www.christiandatingforfree.com/forum/forum_details.php?topic_id=26067&forum_sub_cat_id=11

Fireprooof^

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Aug, 2020 08:09 AM

MAY GOD GIVE YOU WISDOM ON YOUR JOURNEY

https://www.christiandatingforfree.com/forum/forum_details.php?topic_id=26067&forum_sub_cat_id=11

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Sep, 2020 08:38 AM

If with someone- and in a coupling ...

It’s Always Best To Be Equally Yolked, naturally complementary towards each other.

You’ll know it when you have it ... I can’t describe how but it’s

Apparent to you through God’s Revelation... and maybe others will see it too.

Also, As a couple/ cosmic mates; You’ll grow 2gether as 1 Flesh- (that’s God’s Word) in Faith, Love, Life Goals and Communication via prayer and supplication and putting Christ/GOD as head of your relationship and household.

I often consider remaining single because Paul ...Especially as in the times we find ourselves living in.. Yet, The times we find ourselves living in is also a prime reason to join up and have a help-meet in partnership, as long as that is God’s ordained will.

When your will matches God’s Will; I think He can & will reveal things yet to be known, or moreover experienced in your past dealings.

(Still pray on *everything* and make sure you don’t get a counterfeit copy.)

🙏🏽May these words make a semblance of sense for you.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Sep, 2020 10:16 AM

When Believers truly delight in the Lord, they don't fully friend on a dating site venue.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Sep, 2020 10:17 AM

" depend on"

edited

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Oct, 2020 11:30 AM

Many Men's profiles on here are dormant. They haven't been on on here in months since 2019 and some longer.

I don't think I would Totally depend on this Venue.