Author Thread: Why the majority of. White. women and blanc women is prejudged of country and color skin
Admin

Why the majority of. White. women and blanc women is prejudged of country and color skin
Posted : 28 Aug, 2020 07:10 PM

Today I meet how many women here, I've observed enough often.a big number is prejudged if you're. Black or you not from to U.S she ignored and blamed as black man. Jesus paid the price for us on the cross of the humanities and Jesus was not watched on the color of our skin he is died for us. If Jesus was racism he will not died on the cross. The exemple. In U.S the American is really racism. George Floyd is died. And against a Afro-American is victims by the cops American he kill on him and hospitalized always on the question racism.

I want that the person. Know that since we love a person the true love has no limited, no border, no color of skin, ethnicity, no language, no of religious, no of culture, and no of prejudging. We love with our heart and no with the word only.

View Profile
History
Why the majority of. White. women and blanc women is prejudged of country and color skin
Posted : 29 Aug, 2020 11:04 AM

Hi brother. Just wanted to give you a compliment on your bio. It's very good. You're very correct in your post. Skin colour, culture, or prejudice should not be factors when searching for a potential spouse. The death of Mr. Floyd is a strong reminder of our sin.

However, I would ask you to give some grace to our sisters and brothers in the USA because skin colour or cultural differences may not be the biggest factor at play in your encounters.

Due to demographics on the site, most live in the US anyways. It logically and financially makes more sense for these sisters and brothers to date within their country. K-1 visas aren't cheap.

Furthermore. they are usually flooded by messages daily from scammers and individuals looking for green cards. From a holistic perspective, we don't know if they have been hurt in the past... therefore we ourselves should not be swift to judge.

As we are a minority population on this site, it might be wise to adhere to Galatians 5: 22-23 as you mentioned in your previous post. They will know us by our fruit. Warm regards.

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Aug, 2020 02:05 PM

Thanks u my brother for our comments on my topic and I know in U.S they are a good American women Christians also serious who is different from other. And I'm victims also of several scammer here. But God give to me the discerning when she contact me I block all immediately. I know the scammer is everywhere on several dating site. I know they are of person victims and hurt by this wrong person on the Cdff. I don't have problems for of person who take the precaution with them who search of green card or visa K-1 spouse's visa but I know that don't left this women. Taking by this bad thing here.

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Aug, 2020 03:38 PM

Yes I can understand your perspective deeply. The process can be disheartening for you when you just want to find a lady with faith. I think you have a genuine heart and coming from the right place. Unfortunately, I believe in your case that there is a huge language barrier which is causing miscommunication.

ll semble que la structure de vos phrases ont la maniere francaise/creole. Si une femme lit votre texte,

elle penserait que vous utilisez la

traduire Google. Elle utiliserait le discernement et penserait que vous ĂȘtes escroc.

English Translation ( It seems that the structure of your sentences are in the French/Creole way. If a lady reads your text, she would think you are using Google Translate. She would use discernment and conclude you are a scammer.)

Yes racist people exist, but I think if you improve your English level or find someone who can speak French/Creole, you would have more success on this site brother. Bon courage!