Author Thread: Curious About Modern Attitudes on Being a Mother.
LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Curious About Modern Attitudes on Being a Mother.
Posted : 4 Sep, 2020 10:32 AM

It seems our media and their social companions in the feminist movement have been deriding biblical motherhood for years now. They’ve been able to trick a lot of women (even evangelical women) into believing that sitting at a factory all day long putting cars together is preferred above taking part in the monumental growth and intellectual development of brand new fresh minds of rapidly maturing young person/s

Being a mother used to be an honorable profession and it had other benefits as well.

—Moms greatly increased their intellectual potentials easily out performing Marxist trained public school teachers because of involvement with children in home school challenges.

—Being you’re own boss at home.

—Being able to find ways of making money in your OWN business on your time. Going places, doing things on your schedule.

—Signing on with independent businesses.

Now, because of feminist indoctrination, being a mother is only something that stupid uninitiated women do.

Has Abortion on demand become a feminist slogan? It seems we just gota kill those little nuisances now, while they’re still nameless, before they get in the way of that factory job!!

Another feminists refrain—men don’t have to get pregnant, so why should I have to!! Thank “god” for abortion, they shout in glee!

Any thoughts on the feminist ruination of biblical motherhood and ruination of the independent proverbs 31 woman ?

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Sep, 2020 12:29 PM

Yes, but Alli, I explained clearly what I meant by the thread title in my post, sounds like you may have missed it.

Alli, in all due respect, missing the main point of thread topics and posted comments seems typical of your responses.

Do you ever spend much time reading other people’s responses to your rush-to-post posts? There’s quite a few comments from other people objecting to things you’ve posted. It might be helpful for you take another look.

Alli, let’s work our way through some of the fine points on this thread you may have missed starting with one objection at a time.

Alli, so you think I unfairly objected to Passion who thinks abortion (ie the hiring of an abortionist who sometimes sadistically and slowly kills a “mothers” unborn or half born child) is simply a matter of opinion???!!

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Sep, 2020 09:38 AM

i think you misunderstood passion's comment "Just because it happens doesn't mean that all women are pro abortion." that's been true for decades. she does not say whether she is for or against it. again, you are not a mother, therefore you have no real idea what it entails. I dont wish to argue with you, but just like I dont know what it is like to be a father, YOU have no concept what it is to be a mother.... only things that you have read.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Sep, 2020 11:53 AM

There's nothing like experience! You know things More than what someone tells you about.

Note

A woman says , when she gets married she's not getting a divorce, because shee don't believe in divorce. Then something ungodly happens and the woman gets divorced.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Sep, 2020 11:55 AM

We all have different opinions about things !

The Bible is Truth . But many don't follow the Scripture.

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Sep, 2020 01:27 PM

Yep, I got married and then I got divorced and it wasn't because I wanted to.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Sep, 2020 06:35 PM

Alligator, I’ve tried already to help you improve your comprehension by encouraging you to be more thorough about reading threads and items posted before sending your replies.

I’m not telling you what to do but doing that would help you look a lot less foolish.

I also volunteered to help you work thorough to a better understanding of what’s really being said as opposed to what >>you think<< is being said.

The idea now is to help you clear up the confusion revealed in your posts here.

But I noticed you completely avoided my last remedial post. I think one of the reasons you keep demonstrating such confusion is because you reject help. So here‘s the question again worded the same way: ”Alli, so you think I unfairly objected to Passion who thinks abortion (ie the hiring of an abortionist who sometimes sadistically and slowly kills a “mothers” unborn or half born child) is simply a matter of opinion???!!

Alligator, please carefully read the question, think about it and respond with a thoughtful answer this time instead of borrowing someone else’s false accusations like the following: Repeated Alligator accusation: “i think you misunderstood passion's comment "Just because it happens doesn't mean that all women are pro abortion." end alligator quote

Alligator, please quote me having ever said “all women are pro-abortion”.

You and Passion are a like in that you both avoid accountability for the statements you make. Both of you would sooner falsely accuse someone than give an honest answer.

Then in sheer silliness you believe my thread was about my experience as a mother.

All I can say is please work to improve yourself and your comprehension.

But first, let’s see if you can answer the first question, ok?

Marcouse

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Oct, 2020 03:11 PM

Society changes, almost always for the worse as it is continuing to do so in 2020.

Changes happen because people allow them to happen and do not think of the unintended consequences. Abortions are as much the fault of men as women but it is not wrong to point out that they and many other changes are wrong. Saying nothing and pretending it's all right is wrong.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Oct, 2020 06:33 AM

A 77 yr old man, widower with grien kids .

Seeking marriage with a 45 yr old virgin.

On here.

Maybe he wants a New baby !!

What's the matter with guys on here !

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Oct, 2020 06:34 AM

"grown kids"

edited

Anutza^

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Jul, 2022 04:21 PM

I honestly disagree. Men can pretend to be Christians so they get a wife and after they know according to the Bible is difficult to divorce. They take them for granted and treat them as a second class citizens. I personally come from a big family where my mother had more responsibilities than my father and I did not feel love. Given that, plus how crazy thw world is, even if a woman decides to educate godly the childrenxthe society do a lot of things to change the children's mindset and even use social services in roder to threaten the parents. I am talking about developed countries. Considering all of these, I came to the conclusion is best for me not to have kids as I am not sure I can provide for them what I did not have. Rather than bring a child so theu cna suffer, better to prevent it happening. But I do not agree with abortion. I believe in abstinence.

Page : 1 2