Author Thread: Unforgiveness
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Unforgiveness
Posted : 10 Sep, 2020 05:00 AM

In relationships forgiveness is essential.

Especially when one partner is Abusive.

Scripture is clear that we are to forgiven Anyone who caused us harm.

However, we don't have to get back into that relationship but Move on. Get a life!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Unforgiveness
Posted : 10 Sep, 2020 05:05 AM

For those who are following Jesus .

If we have received His loving pardon, then we must do the same for Others, even when it feels unfair.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Unforgiveness
Posted : 10 Sep, 2020 05:08 AM

The Destructive nPoeer of Unforgiveness

Reference

Ephesians 4:26-32

KJV, NKJV

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Unforgiveness
Posted : 10 Sep, 2020 05:09 AM

The Destructive "Power"

corrected

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Unforgiveness
Posted : 14 Sep, 2020 06:47 AM

You’re never more like God than when you forgive!

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Unforgiveness
Posted : 14 Sep, 2020 06:50 AM

God is not like people when he forgives

God never says stupid stuff like: I “love” them but I don’t have to “like them.”

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Unforgiveness
Posted : 22 Sep, 2020 05:09 PM

Then there are other people who think they sound really spiritual when they say: “l love Jimmy in the Lord but I really don’t have to like him”.

Well, sorry folks, that’s just another way of saying, “I hate Jimmy—-in the Lord. Why not just confess to the Lord your hate for Jimmy, at least that would be a step in the right direction, besides it’s more honest!

Now, go ahead and confess your hatred of Jimmy as a sin against God AND for using the Lord’s name in vain because the Lord doesn’t love the way you do and he doesn’t approve of you attaching your deceitful hatred to his name by saying stuff like, “I love Jimmy “in the Lord...”

Don’t worry about God, he knows it’s hard to love certain people but one of the things God loves the most is genuine remorse over sin and hate. Just don’t go around lying to yourself with stuff like, “I love that creep Jimmy in the Lord but I still don’t have to like the creep or say hi to him.

And then the last thing.

If you think it’s really hard to love Jimmy, just think how hard it is to love you—-that’s right. Let’s call in a few people you offended throughout your life—starting with your MOTHER!!! and then of course there’s God and then there’s...

Great Peep and Galloping grasshoppers!! Now I’m getting convicted