Author Thread: So the new Netflix movie "Cuties" got praise from the Obama's?
Admin

So the new Netflix movie "Cuties" got praise from the Obama's?
Posted : 20 Sep, 2020 03:32 PM

Of course it does. Of course it does. Of course they praise it. I'm sorry, I can't take it anymore, anyone who gives praise to this fifth is nothing but a predator in my eyes now. Also if you don't know what this, if you've never heard of it, don't go look it up, DON'T. I'll tell you exactly what it is and what it's about, it's pretty much a movie where little twelve year old and eleven year old girls do provocative dancing. And before you ask, no, I've never watched the movie and I don't plan to. You want to know why? A, I don't have Netflix and I'm most likely never going to sign up for it, and B, I wouldn't feel comfortable watching little girls dancing like they do in the movie. In fact I recommend that if you have Netflix cancel it. Just cancel it. Because I cannot support a company, I cannot support a company or anyone that thinks it's alright to do this to children. Yet there are people who are supporting this and even worse they are trying to make this out to be about color, because of course. Everything people are against always something to do with color or females, it's never about anything else, is it? Nope. The people who hate it because the lead actor and the director are both black and female. And then it's even become a political issue where the people praising are saying that it's the "White right-wing supremacist that hate it. We love it because it was given to us by a black female and the lead role is played by a black female. See how good WE are for supporting it!" . I personally believe the ones who say stuff like that, they know what the real issue is, they see the real issue, they want to elevate themselves and show how "good" they are to everyone else. It's sickening how far some are willing to go, even it means supporting the specialization of children.

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Sep, 2020 02:11 AM

Specialization-se x ualiz ation

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Sep, 2020 10:22 AM

Wondering where the moms and dads of these little 12 year old girls are—oh, mom’s probably there dressed in her yogi pants/shorts and economy blouse—ah-erh, assuming she dressed even that much.

And of course crane-neck dad, he’s there just for the show, ya know.

You see, dad’s got to be there to “protect” his little girl from all the **other** crane-necks

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Sep, 2020 02:25 PM

The World likes All kinds of distasteful movies.

This is what Worldly people like!

Netflix and any other movie venue make these to make Big bucks! 💰 💰

Some Christians watch All types of movies. If they bother You don't. Watch any.

Obama is not the bad man All by himself !

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Sep, 2020 04:15 AM

To the op it didn't take a lot of research to discover this was false. Just as I thought a complete non story from the tin hat brigade smh...

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Oct, 2020 05:27 PM

First of all, I applaud fact checking especially when reliable sources are used.

I couldn’t find anything depicting the Obama’s of quote/unquote “praising” the Cutie’s movie.

But some media like the Daily Mail, Verge, Fox, News Break and others were critical of the Obama’s, since they have interest in Netflix, for not showing leadership by expressing outrage at the overt sexualization of preteen children. But, Perhaps its too much to ask the Abortion President to defend children from being exploited here either.

You didn’t say anything in your post about the controversial use children in the movie.

May I ask your view about sexualizing kids?