Author Thread: California legalizes pedophilia?
Admin

California legalizes pedophilia?
Posted : 29 Sep, 2020 06:39 PM

I'm not surprised by this. I've some sites saying that it's not true, but it's California. How many people have they arrested that groomed women or young children? How many stories have there been about the higher ups in Hollywood doing this kind of stuff? And how can we be so sure that those in the state who've opened about this stuff isn't guilty of the exact same thing? This is why I never look up to anyone there. I never have any good things to say about any of them, unless they are grounded in the word of God. I've already stated my opinion on those that believe this is alright, but to those of you who live in California, who doesn't agree with this ideology, and who are brothers and sisters in Christ, take your children if you have any and run as far away from this Sodom and Gomorrah as fast as you possibly can, and don't look back, just let the entire state burn to the ground. And yes, I do believe the fires in California are being started God himself. If He did it once He can do it again. And if people in California doesn't start turning away from their sins, and if all who are right with God leaves that place, then California will end up being the next Sodom and Gomorrah. And by the looks of it there I think it may happen sooner than we think. I truly believe one of these days we're not going to have anymore Hollywood and California.

Unindoctrinated

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Sep, 2020 07:08 PM

This doesn't shock me at all. Pedophilia and SRA go hand in hand and are the foundation of Hollywood, which is but one arm of the satanic agenda. Most people are too blind to see that the implementation of moral relativism naturally leads to pedophilia and ritual sacrifice being widely accepted (actually many "doctors" who perform abortions are heavily involved in the occult so the latter is already true). I hope God pours out his wrath and burns the entire state to the ground. I just hope the ministry of bible believers such as Gene Kim get out of there unscathed before it does.

CNY'er

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Oct, 2020 09:19 PM

One of the fires was allegedly started by a "gender coming out party". Well, go figure, and it should have gotten more press. But i think a point many have missed it this is where we are heading once we legalized gay marriage. The lessening of criminalizing pedophilia because it "offends transgenders" was introduced by a gay politician in, guess where? San Fran of course. This is sick. We don't have too much time left if we can't right the ship.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Oct, 2020 04:48 AM

Sadly people's Ungodly morals are the cause of many things that happen in America.