Author Thread: JESUS MESSAGE TO ALL PEOPLE
special20^

View Profile
History
JESUS MESSAGE TO ALL PEOPLE
Posted : 10 Oct, 2020 12:59 PM

GOD WHO IS ALLPOWERFUL CREATED ALL THINGS. THE FIRST TWO PEOPLE GOD CREATED IS ADAM AND EVE AND THEY CHOOSE TO OBEY THE DEVIL INSTEAD OF GOD, SO THEN SIN, SUFFERING AND DEATH CAME INTO THE WORLD. ALL OF MANKIND ARE SINNERS. WE ALL EITHER LIE, STEAL, MURDER, HATE PEOPLE, DISOBEY GOD,LUST, DO FOOLISH THINGS ETC. GOD LOVES CHILDREN AND ADULTS. ADULTS ARE PEOPLE 20 YEARS OLD AND UPWARD. GOD LOVES MANKIND. THERE IS ONE TRUE G O D GOD THE FATHER, GOD THE SON JESUS, AND GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT THESE THREE ARE ONE. SO GOD THE FATHER SENT JESUS AND THE HOLY SPIRIT MADE A VIRGIN NAMED MARY PREGNANT WITH BABY JESUS. SO JESUS IS THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD. JESUS HEALED MANY PEOPLE. AND DID MANY MIRACLES. JESUS BEING FILLED WITH THE HOLY GHOST WAS TEMPTED BY THE DEVIL AND DEFEATED THE DEVIL. JESUS WAS BETRAYED BY ONE OF HIS DICIPLES NAMED JUDAS ISCARIOT WHO WAS FILLED WITH THE DEVIL AND HANDED OVER JESUS TO SINNERS FOR MONEY, JESUS WAS WHIPPED SO BAD WITH A WHIP THAT PULLS APART THE FLESH, JESUS WAS DISFIGURED AND BLOODIED, BEATEN AND SPIT ON, CRUSHED, AND PAINFUL CROWN OF THORNS FORCED ON HIS HEAD, AND HAD PAIN BEYOND ANY PERSON. AND MUCH MORE SUFFERING. -JESUS WAS CRUCIFIED ON THE CROSS, DIED AND SUFFERED FOR OUR SINS. JESUS WAS BURIED. JESUS ROSE FROM THE DEAD GLORIOUSLY ON THE THIRD DAY AND WENT UP INTO HEAVEN. JESUS THE HOLY ONE DEFEATED THE EVIL ONE THE DEVIL, ALL EVIL AND DEATH. WHOEVER BELIEVES IN JESUS HAS BEAUTIFUL ETERNAL LIFE IN HEAVEN AND THEIR SINS FORGIVEN. WHOEVER NEVER BELIEVES IN JESUS MUST PAY FOR THEIR OWN SINS IN PAINFUL ETERNAL HELLFIRE. JESUS IS COMING BACK TO EARTH SOON. THESE ARE THE LAST DAYS WE ARE IN. IF JESUS IS NOT YOUR SAVIOUR, I HOPE YOU ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR SAVIOUR RIGHT NOW AND BELIEVE IN JESUS OK? THE KING JAMES BIBLE IS THE ONLY TRUE PURE WORD OF GOD JESUS. FAKE BIBLES LIKE NIV, NKJV, NLT, CSB ETC ARE CORRUPTED. WE NEED TO READ THE KING JAMES BIBLE EVERYDAY FOR GODLY WISDOM

special20^

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Oct, 2020 07:33 AM

ANY ONE WHO SAYS ANYTHING ELSE IS SADLY DECEIVED. MAY JESUS TAKE AWAY THE BLINDNESS AND HEAL US

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Oct, 2020 01:27 PM

What a shame, a really nice gospel thread ruined by calling the dedicated work of other believers in the translation department frauds.

The King James translators, in fact, never referred to their finished work of translating the KJV as the “only true Bible” They never said the KJV was defect free and as pure as the wind driven snow.

Please, please PLEASE!!! all you rabid King James Only devotees, PLEASE read the preface of your OWN KJV Bible that was written by the translators themselves and is located inside copies of the first 1611 KJV Bible published and later copies, I assume !!! Maybe if you ever get up to speed about your favorite translation, you can fool people into thinking you’re informed!

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Oct, 2020 01:38 PM

1 John 5:2

New International Version (the KJV says the same)

This is how we know that we love the children of God: by loving God and carrying out his commands.

Falsely accusing true children of God of doing fake works, after they sacrificially translate the word of God for others, is not a demonstration of truly loving God.

Quiznos

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Oct, 2020 02:27 PM

People are SINFUL, not sinners.

Where in the Scriptures does GOD Almighty say that at age 20 a person becomes an adult.

At 13 a boy would be recognized as a man after he had gone thru the bar mitzvah.

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Oct, 2020 01:51 PM

special20: I suggest you learn a bit of Greek and Hebrew. Your accusations against all translations but the KJV are naive. Using your belief, I suppose before the KJV reared its head the English-speaking world was devoid of God's wisdom. KJV is reliable but not perfect.

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Oct, 2020 01:52 PM

special20: I suggest you learn a bit of Greek and Hebrew. Your accusations against all translations but the KJV are naive. Using your belief, I suppose before the KJV reared its head the English-speaking world was devoid of God's wisdom. KJV is reliable but not perfect.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Oct, 2020 02:15 PM

Thanks WiseWay, seems the religion of human tradition wins over substance.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Oct, 2020 02:20 PM

I applaud sp20’s desire to share the good news. Trouble is the gospel message suffers when wed to human tradition