Author Thread: I'm too weak
Admin

I'm too weak
Posted : 14 Oct, 2020 05:21 PM

If I ever end up completely alone someday and haven't found someone who would want me, then I pray that the Lord will take me out of here. I seriously do. I'm not strong enough to be alone, and I'm so tired on this sinful world. I don't want to be the one who takes my own life, because I know is in the Father's hands. But if that time comes, and I find myself all alone in this world then I just rather go home to be the my Heavenly Father, who I know loves me and wants me.

View Profile
History
I'm too weak
Posted : 14 Oct, 2020 08:19 PM

If you are not happy being single, you are not going to be happy married, either.

Passionfruit720

View Profile
History
I'm too weak
Posted : 15 Oct, 2020 05:25 AM

Nobody wants to be alone. There are a lot of lonely people in this world but they didn't know how to reach out. Kudos to you for hanging in there and not taking the cowardly act of taking one's own life to end it all. That's one of satan's weapons to mislead people and sink them to despair and hopelessness. Time to set your eyes outside yourself. Don't focus too much on yourself. There are people in a much worse situation than you are and yet they managed to stay afloat. Be involved in your community, in organizations, help people, get out there and work with people. Then you won't have time for self pity and self destruction. Know that you are loved. Spread that love to everyone around you. Be a light to others.

View Profile
History
I'm too weak
Posted : 15 Oct, 2020 08:00 AM

Your sorrow can be felt Morgan. Your status does not measure who you are.