Author Thread: The Christians should take back the 40's Chat room...
Admin

The Christians should take back the 40's Chat room...
Posted : 19 Oct, 2020 04:41 PM

My very good natured and happy friends of the CDFF 40’s room I have tried things as this many times over many years in chat and it never worked, but why now a “go again, LoL.” I would like to make the suggestion that we take the 40’s room from the troublemakers. I RADicluessless suggest why we need to take the action of no action or no response.

That is what troublemakers’ do, lead us into trouble. They try to get us to respond to things, get us upset, tell lies, make us feel guilty, work on our kindness, or any of the so many moves game players try to pull off. The point is the to respond is to open the door to them. If everyone were to just not respond and talk amongst ourselves they would leave.

There is strength is in numbers my friends and only a “true” Christian heart can conquer trouble. It should be as a game, who is the most passive, understanding, compassionate one with the knowledge to lay claims? The point is that to respond is to open the door to them and their un-needed head-trip.

The most Christian person in that room be praised for helping with troublemakers. We need to be as Jesus he took it all and did nothing, said nothing to stop it. He let it take it’s course, so with trouble if we can weather it’s storm, they leave.

I wonder if Jesus had to tell himself stop before doing or saying anything. I know that with us humans we definitely should tell ourselves stop before so easily saying things or doing things. So by simply telling ourselves stop, don’t do it we often benefit. I could write forever but last word here. We do not have to respond quickly to anyone, this is called being pressured, peace be with you all.

Whoop, whoop, whoop to the bad guys I say :)

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
The Christians should take back the 40's Chat room...
Posted : 23 Oct, 2020 05:57 AM

Well I hope you're successful in what you're trying to do. When I've looked in there has been very few people in there. Probably due to the time difference...:-)