Author Thread: Satan tries his best to make me think I'm worthless
Admin

Satan tries his best to make me think I'm worthless
Posted : 28 Oct, 2020 05:33 PM

He always wants me to compare myself to others, telling me that I should be more like this person, or that person. Constantly telling me that nobody wants a worthless piece of trash. Well Satan, nobody wants you either. One of these days you're going to deceive many into believing that you are God. The one you desperately want to be. The one you envy. Because you know you can't get the amount of praise that He gets, you can't have the amount of power that He has. He gave His only begotten son to die on the cross for my sins. That's how much I am worth. I am worth being nailed to and dying on an old rugged cross for. You devil, you have no worth. You are the worthless one. Now remove your lips away from my ear and go back to where you came from. I command this in the name of Jesus. You can forget about trying to steal my blessing away from me, Satan. I have my eyes on the Father, and he's leading me to where I belong. Far far away from you.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Satan tries his best to make me think I'm worthless
Posted : 31 Oct, 2020 12:32 PM

I think Satan has more important things to do than waste so much time harassing you, Morgan. Satan already has you where he wants you—all wadded up in a self-absorbed ball of wasted emotion.

Besides that, you and a bunch of other TBN Christians disobey Jude’s Holy Spirit inspired admonition (in the book of Jude) against dealing with the devil the wrong way.

Even Micheal the Archangel knew that it is >>>the Lord’s<<< business to deal with rebuking Satan.

The best way for >>>obedient<<< believers to deal with the devil is clearly outlined in Ephesians 6 starting at The Armor of God vs 10 Finally, be >>>strong in the Lord<<< and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the >>>full armor<<< of God, >>>so that you can<<< take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the >>>full<<< armor of God, so that >>>when<<< the day of evil comes, you >>>may be able<<< to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the >>>belt of truth<<<(Bible truth) buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of >>>righteousness<<<(obedience) in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the >>>gospel of peace<<< (peace with God, not some false peace group). 16 In addition to all this, take up the >>>shield of faith<<< (appeal to scripture like Jesus did when he was being assaulted by Satan), with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

18 And pray in the Spirit on >>>all<<< occasions with >>>all<<<kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and >>>always<<<keep on praying for all the Lord’s people. 19 Pray also for me, that whenever I speak, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, 20 for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should.

Jude ve 8 In the very same way, on the strength of their dreams these ungodly people pollute their own bodies, reject authority and heap abuse on celestial beings. 9But even the archangel Michael, when he was disputing with the devil about the body of Moses, >>>did not himself dare to condemn him for slander<<< but said, “The Lord rebuke you!” d 10Yet these people >>>slander whatever they do not understand<<<, and the very things they do understand by instinct—as irrational animals do—will destroy them.

Not comparing you to these people, just saying that you act like them sometimes