Author Thread: We christians are the monsters to the world
Admin

We christians are the monsters to the world
Posted : 7 Nov, 2020 12:07 PM

We are the evildoers. We should be silenced. The time is coming when the true believers will be persecuted, maimed, and even worse. These things are happening already in other parts of the world. Get ready for tribulation. The true believers in Christ will be going home soon. The end times are here. We're going to be living in a world where we will be killed for faith. Killed if we don't denounce the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and savior. I've seen and heard people say not to give the devil any credit. But the devil is hard at work. He's going to get what he wants on this earth. But his reign will not last. And soon he too know the power of God the almighty. All of God's children's time on this earth is drawing to a close. But after they are gone from the earth it will only be the beginning for them. Whereas for Satan, his angels, his followers, it be the end. If you have not repented of your sins now is the time to do so. If you choose not to then I'm afraid Hell will be your home. And if you have already repented then just hold on, because the Father is on His way.

juzif

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Mar, 2021 01:02 AM

Purged from the planet i see it everyday.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Mar, 2021 04:08 PM

I used to believe larger numbers of Christians were slaughtered centuries ago until I learned this modern era has slaughter even more

juzif

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Jun, 2021 08:42 PM

Yes brother david and that's also because you saw that documentary right?

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Apr, 2023 05:40 PM

True, some deviant people are in positions of power and right or wrong, they want to force change and push their agenda on everyone.

Yes, to some we are the monsters, like John the Baptist confronting Herod and Herodias very bravely and very publicly declaring that there marriage was not lawful. As a result, he was imprisoned. Then the damsel made the mistake of her life when offered whatever she wished up to half Herod's kingdom and her mother had the brilliant idea of advising her daughter to ask for the head of John on a platter. She had to regret that one. But John lost his head too as someone considered him a monster to her impropriety. But we are not to fear these and we are not to fear death and we are not to fear those who destroy the body, but cannot destroy the soul. Daniel kept his trust in God and we are to too. Yes, we are being portrayed as the monsters. Clearly, these days, what is evil is being passed as good, and what is good is being passed as evil, so yes, you are right that we are being cast as the monsters these days by those who more serve the Devil.