Author Thread: which one are you?
Admin

which one are you?
Posted : 10 Dec, 2020 11:31 AM

Perhaps they have seen or experienced situations with people who, if a homeless person on the street asks them for a coin or something to eat; they simply lift their heads and pretend they haven't seen or heard anything and go on their way; but there are others who attend to the need of the homeless by offering what they have at hand or perhaps they have nothing but offer an apology and then continue on their way ... If we take it to the sentimental level, it is no different ... there are many men and women in this app who have one of these two attitudes. There are those who receive a message and ignore it pretending that they are not interested and there are those who, although they are not interested, respond politely yes or no no ... let's think more and look at our attitudes, and which one do you think represents you?

View Profile
History
which one are you?
Posted : 10 Dec, 2020 09:30 PM

The later represents myself better. You can learn more about others and yourself through every single interaction.

View Profile
History
which one are you?
Posted : 11 Dec, 2020 06:12 AM

I'm glad what you say! Your choices and actions define you!

Marcouse

View Profile
History
which one are you?
Posted : 8 Feb, 2021 03:28 PM

Sometimes I ignore messages, other times I respond and go down a road that leads nowhere.

I used to go on dates back in the day but it's going to take more than a woman who will merely turn up and offer no spiritual intellect or interaction to make me want to make an effort.

If I want to talk about relationships, work, hobbies and the weather I can talk to numerous women on Tinder or in real life in the day to day. At my age I've done it 100's of times and it's old, only leads to pointless, fruitless relationships that are not for me.

HATICE

View Profile
History
which one are you?
Posted : 22 Mar, 2021 06:40 AM

Every time I see homeless person, can't help to feel pity on them so I give them a food or little amount of money as help. Because I know how it feels like to have nothing. Aside from that I keep on my mind one of among teachings of Jesus, "feed the hungry".

Now that i can afford and have an abundant blessings from God i am grateful and happy to share my blessings to those who are in need badly.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
which one are you?
Posted : 12 Apr, 2023 06:33 AM

I respond to winks and messages even though it appears that most who wink or say "Hi" do not even bother to read my post. Correspondences are usually brief. Once I give my regular email address, more the people ask for money and gift cards. Some people get so many winks and messages that they cannot respond to them all, so they pick and choose. Others post "any" for age and then are prompt to change the age range once an older crowd writes them. One must dismiss and move on. It is not worth despairing. Plenty are the unfriendly here, but maybe they do you a favor.