Author Thread: What's going on with this site?
T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
What's going on with this site?
Posted : 19 Dec, 2020 10:29 AM

So I stopped using this site about 6 months ago because of all the fighting that seems to go on in here and it just got tiring. So last night, I started to get some messages, and didn't think anything of it or that it was out of the ordinary, except I thought it a bit odd that someone would send me a message because of something I said in these forums. Anyway, today I see my profile was changed, including the photo, and I had about 20 "Hello" messages sent to random people. Wondering if some type of scam or account hacking is going on. Anyway, figured I would see if anybody knew what might be going on.

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Dec, 2020 12:51 PM

I haven't experienced anything strange on my end Toth.

Perhaps you should change your password to be safe.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Dec, 2020 03:38 PM

Changed it earlier. Just didn't know if it was more widespread. :)

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Dec, 2020 03:04 PM

Hi Toth, If I may suggests, you can email the admin why your profile and photo was changed.

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Dec, 2020 03:06 PM

Hi Toth, If I may suggests, you can email the admin why your profile and photo was changed.

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Jan, 2021 06:14 AM

i havent experienced that yet on this site but sounds like someone might have hacked your profile.Probably one of the many scammers who seem to join this site.Since i joined this site a few days ago i get mostly messages from foreigners who obviously seem to be wanting to scam me.Im not too impress with this site so far because of that.I thought coming to a christian site that i would have a better experience and meet more quality singles instead of the garbage that seems to hang on the other more popular sites that arent christian.

Brett3

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jan, 2021 01:00 AM

The coast is clear over here