Author Thread: it looks like love, but it isn´t...
Admin

it looks like love, but it isn´t...
Posted : 21 Dec, 2020 01:08 PM

Many people are being deceived by what they least imagine. They do many things in the name of "love", which is really a passion, and they deceive themselves. Yes, they are deluding themselves into blindly believing that this person is ideal and perfect.

The fact is that the heart plays very subtle tricks. It is as if they close their eyes to the signals given by the couple in the name of "love", causing mistakes to be repeated over and over again and they become frustrated. When they meet someone they already think that they are the love of their life, but the truth is that to be successful it is necessary to analyze the couple very well before getting married. Finally, use reason when choosing your future love and never the heart. .

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Dec, 2020 09:25 AM

EXCELLENT THREAD!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Dec, 2020 03:34 PM

You may also use biblical values to discern someone's character.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jan, 2021 07:26 AM

I got to thinking more about your thread Gigi.

I was reading a book entitled, Tortured for Christ, by Richard Wurmbrandt (sp?). He said something that made me recall the fact that friends AND foes make use of the phrase, “l love you”.

The fool who doesn’t know what love is can say it.

Many a foe has used the “l love you” phrase as the perfect lure.

And a faithful friend can say it.

All 3 characters look the same, sound the same and act the same!!!!!

Matt08805

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jan, 2021 12:29 PM

My experience is that men are easy; that is, they find someone they get along with and who they find attractive, and they fall in love. Women can too, but they can fall out of love more easily. This is only my thoughts and opinions based on experiences I've had and those other men I've talked to about the matter. For me, if I find someone who I get along with, find attractive, I am likely to "fall in love." I make a commitment and over time, that love grows into something more and more meaningful. . .

Matt08805

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jan, 2021 12:32 PM

@Gigi88 - based on a number of your topics, I'm guessing that you are finding many men who are attracted to your looks alone. This is a problem for ladies who are young and very attractive like you. I do feel for your predicament, though I do not experience the same, since I am older and a bit average in looks and style, I suppose.

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Jan, 2021 07:22 AM

When a person goes into a relationship they need to go with theyre logic first and not just trow themselves in it just cause of how theyre hearts feel.Especially in this day and age.There is just too many people out to take advantage of a good person.Its always better to put your heart on pause as the relationships evolves and make sure that the person is as true to you as they say and to make sure they are genuine.Once you know for sure then you can let yourself go and put your heart into it fully.

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Feb, 2021 12:18 PM

Hi Gigi I think people see what they want to see. God gives us the power of discernment- which depending on our mindset or mood governs what we see. Now, if we were to put everything in to prayer and actually wait on God s time without the needless comparisons and societal norms- God would actually guide us in the right direction and to the right person for us.

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Feb, 2021 06:17 PM

"The heart is deceitful above all things,

And desperately wicked;

Who can know it?"

Jeremiah 17:9