Author Thread: Are you disciplined or undisciplined?
Admin

Are you disciplined or undisciplined?
Posted : 29 Dec, 2020 08:53 AM

Discipline is the ability of people to put into practice a series of principles related to order and constancy, both for the execution of daily tasks and activities, and in their life in general. So why do most people reject it? They say with their mouths that it is fine, that they like it, but the truth is that discipline is not pleasant, the Bible itself says that initially it is not pleasant, it seems to be a cause for sadness, but its results are mild. And pleasant. (Acts 12: eleven)

How many people do not say “I want to be well, I want to return to faith, I want to conform to God, I want to have the Holy Spirit, etcetera, etcetera, they really want all that, but they are not disciplined; They don't have time to go to church, they don't pray, they don't read the Bible, they don't fast, they don't pray to God, they don't resist temptations, they don't cut what they shouldn't practice in their life, they don't want to sacrifice their ego; then it is obvious that your spiritual life will always be the mess that it is. But if you add discipline to your faith, which is sacrifice, then you will begin to have inner peace, tranquility of spirit, inspiration from God, you will receive the Holy Spirit, you will have ideas, you will have faith. stronger stronger to deal with your problems to run after your goals and dreams, you will win more souls, because you added discipline to your faith. So think about it, discipline is something from God, the devil does not like discipline, the wicked, the liars, the deceivers are against everything that is orderly, neat, correct, they are undisciplined. But God works with discipline, so it is not by chance that God is called "The Lord of Hosts" and whoever is a soldier of God is disciplined. By adding discipline to your life, you can be sure that you are on a difficult but successful path.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Are you disciplined or undisciplined?
Posted : 29 Dec, 2020 07:00 PM

Excellent!

Proverbs 25:27-28

It is not good to eat too much honey, nor is it honorable to search out matters that are too deep. Like a city whose walls are broken through is a person who lacks self-control.