Author Thread: HELP HAS FINALLY ARRIVED!!
Admin

HELP HAS FINALLY ARRIVED!!
Posted : 4 Jan, 2021 07:57 AM

The Lord has given me power to Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils. Inform me of your prayer requests anything at all and I will pray to the Father on your behalf in the name of Jesus and you will get your sign.

The path your walking down unfortunately is not the path Jesus wants you to walk down, I know that might be hard to take on board, nevertheless open rebuke is better than secret love. Now the Lord is eager to help you, however to receive that help you need to FIRST trust that the Father is working through me to reach out to YOU. Throw me a prayer request and when the LORD answers you will get that trust.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Jan, 2021 10:44 PM

The Lord has given me power to Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils. Inform me of your prayer requests anything at all and I will pray to the Father on your behalf in the name of Jesus and you will get your sign.

Just for starters, would you be so kind as to speak more exclusively about the dead you’ve raised?

Please add some detail as well, like how long were the “dead” dead before they were brought back?

Do you have a collection of death certificates on file of the grateful dead restored to life ? Let em give testimony.

Now be honest, don’t forget to mention O’Joe. You know, O’Joe—our there resting in peace (RIP)—-finally free from nagging o’wife of his—-here you come raiding him from the dead !! Now the poor dude is back where he started from

Now that man can’t be none to happy but let him testify—let the dude testify ANYway!

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jan, 2021 09:13 AM

The path your walking down unfortunately is not the path Jesus wants you to walk down, I know that might be hard to take on board, nevertheless open rebuke is better than secret love. Now the Lord is eager to help you, however to receive that help you need to FIRST trust that the Father is working through me to reach out to YOU. Throw me a prayer request and when the LORD answers you, you will be able to put that trust in us.

The Lord has given me power to Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead and to cast out devils. Inform me of your prayer requests, anything at all and I will pray to the Father on your behalf in the name of Jesus and you will get your help.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Jan, 2021 08:17 PM

SKOTT, I asked for resume of all your healings!! Where is it??

Jesus healed EVERYBODY—those with faith and those without!! Jesus even healed people who hated him!!

SKOTT read the whole Bible man!!

Forget that resume SKOTT, I’m gonna make this even easier for ya, just give me the name of ONE person you raised to life. That’s it just ONE! Ahhh verifiable death certificate to show the dead been dead for a few days too wouldn’t hurt either.

SKOTT I’m just trying to help ya out cause I know you ain’t one a fake healers—are ya SKOTT??

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jan, 2021 07:04 AM

God Always gets the Glory fit bring the Healer no man.

Even ehen doctors perform medical help, God is the Ultimate healer.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jan, 2021 07:05 AM

" for being the Healer"

correction

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jan, 2021 06:12 AM

Amen

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jan, 2021 02:04 PM

SKOT, See how ungrateful all those people are you've been raising from the dead. Not even ONE of them comes on here to testify to your death to life resurrection prowess.

Is there at least one quadriplegic you healed who wouldn’t mind testifying on your behalf??

SKOT, the difference between you and Jesus is pretty clear. Jesus healed EVERYBODY that asked for healing!! YEP E-V-E-R-Y-B-O-D-Y as in everybody. Check it out for yourself

Jesus even told some of them NOT to tell anybody about their healing but they went out and broadcast it all over the place anyway!!

SURLY SKOT, there’s just gota ONE person you raised to live, ONE quadriplegic you healed or just ONE person who once was missing arm that you replaced.

PLEASE Get ONE of them on here to testify.

It’s been several weeks now and I keep asking and you can’t show anything

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jan, 2021 04:02 AM

Why should it be thought a thing incredible with you, that God should raise the dead?

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Jan, 2021 05:50 PM

SKOTT, raising the dead isn’t hard for God, the Bible is chalk full of miracles and mighty works done by him. Jesus said his powerful works are proof!

John 14:11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves.

As for you SKOTT, I’ve just been sittin’ here waitin’ to see your “certification” (evidence). I have a feeling this is gonna be a loooong wait

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Jan, 2021 05:50 PM

SKOTT, raising the dead isn’t hard for God, the Bible is chalk full of miracles and mighty works done by him. Jesus said his powerful works are proof!

John 14:11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves.

As for you SKOTT, I’ve just been sittin’ here waitin’ to see your “certification” (evidence). I have a feeling this is gonna be a loooong wait

Page : 1 2