Author Thread: How do you differentiate one woman from another?
Admin

How do you differentiate one woman from another?
Posted : 4 Jan, 2021 11:24 AM

Why can't they tell the difference between a woman filled with the Holy Spirit and a woman who pretends or acts like one? Is it because they are very visual or does it have to do with the spiritual?

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Jan, 2021 10:43 AM

Excellent!!

Marcouse

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Feb, 2021 02:54 PM

Tattoos, piercings, clothes, the way they talk and what they do.

Marcouse

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Feb, 2021 03:45 PM

Sorry only read the headline before.

I can tell the difference and have a series of tests to work them out.

I've never met a really spiritual woman that wasn't already married. I've had women in churches pull every trick in the book on me, I'll play along to a point and let them dig a hole.

Easy way to suss them out is look at how they act to others, what they do and compare it to what they say. Especially when they are with non Christian friends, their true side won't be able to hide then.

joethe1

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Apr, 2021 08:54 AM

Easy: Makeup and how they use personal charm

Hard: By going on dates with different ladies

Experience is the best teacher

otismusic

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jul, 2021 03:08 PM

here is one with understanding...

otismusic

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jul, 2021 03:22 PM

Perhaps you confuse the ability to empathise with spirituality? it is easy to do, women tend to fair better in the church because they organise themselves according to traits, they do it better than we for the most part, but do you think that someone who has talent cannot also be a devil? the only way to know for sure is to put them to the test, ask the Most High.....and if she draws water for your animals unbidden, then you know she's the real deal, but then.....it all depends where you are in your walk, be not unequally yoked,,,,a help meet helps to meet your needs, she is the opposite side of the coin, you should interconnect and have strengths and weaknesses that strengthen one another.....being spiritual is one thing, walking upright is another. You pray and are spiritual one moment, and a sinner the next...all is confusion! how can you expect to make sense of it all when you have so many questions? knock....ask...seeek.....praaaay....hopefully your other half will fill up your inadequacies and you hers...we are all equal in our inabilities...share a little....

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Apr, 2023 07:44 PM

No one is righteous. Not even one. (Romans 3:10)

Could you deceive him as you might deceive a mortal? (Job 13:9)

People are easily deceived. But some ways people may be forthright. There are night and day differences on the site. Those who are for abortion are for abortion. Those who choose life for the unborn choose life. Those who are for men marrying men and women marrying women are for men marrying men and women marrying women. We will be recognized by our fruit.

The good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and the evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth that which is evil: for out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh. (Luke 6:45)

Page : 1 2