Author Thread: Is this site just a site for scammer or what?
Admin

Is this site just a site for scammer or what?
Posted : 23 Jan, 2021 06:12 AM

I joined this site like a month ago now and i'm noticing that about 90 percent of the people i seem to get contacted by are scammers.I'm a very intuitive and intelligent person so it doesnt take me very long to see the signs.I mean the first week i joined i kinda noticed there were a lot of scammer from other countries and now after a month its truely stagering the amount that are actually scammers.First of all i get lots of messages from girls who live in nigeria and philipines.I live in bathurst new brunswick canada.Now that is unbelievably far.So just there you know theses have to be scammers cause why in the world would one of theses womens contact a guy who live so far when they can contact someone a little closer to them.I even dealt with a few who brought up the subject of scammers on this site when we started having a conversation and it became obvious that they were a scammer themselves so i guess scammers are getting better and better at this thing to use tricks like that.Anyways just wondering if there is other men or womens on here who are noticing that this site is pretty much filled with scammers from other countries.When i say other countries i mean outside canada and the U.S. for example.Like nigeria or the philipines.Anyways im not too impress by that cause im wondering how good the site is at weeding out all thoses scammers if there is so many.

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Feb, 2021 08:53 AM

Well, I've just received two more "winks" from peoples' accounts that were banned within a few minutes of the same.

Sites like this really are terrible.

On the other site that I'm on, I just got contacted from someone whose profile picture (I always right click them and check Google for the image) belonged to a wig-making website.

The best one was the time that a "woman" (probably some guy in boxer shorts) contacted me with profile pictures of Sandra Bullock in her youth.

God help us.

alekk3

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Feb, 2021 08:23 AM

Romanticguy2021. I "beg to differ" on some things that you've mentioned. You've said, "So just there you know theses have to be scammers cause why in the world would one of theses womens contact a guy who live so far when they can contact someone a little closer to them." Not because a woman contacts you and she resides "outside," of the United States, she is a SCAMMER. Just so you know, a person's nationality is not indicative of he or she being a SCAMMER. In my opinion, that would be a form of stereotyping and hasty generalization. Yes, women and men who live outside of the United States especially from the countries you have mentioned in some instances can be scammers. Also, in those same countries you have mentioned, a person can find men as well of women who may not be scammers. Moreover, not every person who reside outside of the United States in every other country is a scammer.

Colleen1982^

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Mar, 2021 04:34 PM

I’ve been noticing the same thing I’ve gotten a lot of messages from men who live in predominantly Muslim countries as well as

Russia,India and Italy. I’m not really sure how legit this site is and

I really only joined to get my sisters off my back.

ilocananghilaw

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Apr, 2021 12:48 AM

Wow! I am hurt to see my country here. Don't generalize. Yes, we are from a poor country but, not all of us are poor or a scammer. This is the reason why some of us don't message to guys like you because people like you judge so easily and that reflects how you are as a person.

I thought Christians are not judgemental I think. . . . I am wrong. 🤔

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Apr, 2021 07:16 AM

You are misreading what i meant or said.I'm not saying every women who lives outside the u.s. or a canada is a scammer.What i am saying also aplies to people in the U.S. and i live in canada for example.The main thing i am saying is that with the tones of options to meet people in theyre own countries why would someone who lives in the u.s. or some other country contact someone in canada when they can meet someone much closer.Most of the time the logic reason behind that is to scam a person plain and simple.We live in a world where with lots of options to meet especially online.There is no logical reason for someone from so far to look to date outside theyre country.Most of the time the reason is to scam mostly.Just look at the stories you hear on Doctor Phil.Most of the time when people from that far contact someone its for that purpose and it ends up in that way.

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Jun, 2021 11:36 PM

Like on every site, you will find your fair share of scammers and real people too. It's a mix for sure. You can tell by their grammar usually but just don't fall for the trap. First rule of thumb, check the grammar. If they mention they profusely love you fast, big red flag. It's unfortunately the way of date sites.

Page : 1 2 3