Author Thread: behind the APE ball a game of pool and they can't win
Admin

behind the APE ball a game of pool and they can't win
Posted : 25 Jan, 2021 04:41 PM

if theistic evolution is true and the Bible is true, then how is the formation of Eve explained? She was created out of one of Adam’s ribs (Gen. 2:22). There is no way to explain this if theistic evolution is true, that is unless you want to say that Eve wasn’t made from Adam’s side. Then, if you do that, you are doubting the very Word of God.

Also, Jesus said in Mark 10:6, “But at the beginning of creation God ‘made them male and female.'” The beginning was not evolutionary slime. In the beginning of creation there was Adam and Eve.

Though this information is brief and far from complete, it should be obvious that theistic evolution and the Scriptures cannot be harmonized

there is some truth however to microevolution as seen in Genesis 1 as species of animals multiply without changing their genetics also when God removed the firmament over the earth and allowed for uv light radiation which shortened human kinds lifespan as found in Genesis 6 God will not always strive with man and he can live up to 120 years on a lunar calendar then began mutations such as cancer down syndrome and various pestilences

ADAM7777

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jan, 2021 02:17 AM

No, you just need faith, the Spirit, and Gods word to understand the world by.

Now notice, the spirit will not always be with man, because he is flesh and God is Spirit, so God takes His Spirit from man, and man dies..

Genesis 6:3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

Ecclesiastes 12:7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

But, if the Spirit of Christ is in us, we will be risen up by the Spirit remaining in us..

Romans 8:11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

As for diseases, again, we are both shown and told, the diseases on the Egyptians were put on them, and when man keeps the statutes of God, none of the diseases are put on them.

To break the covenant, is not a blessing, it is to be appointed terror, consumption and diseases..

Exodus 15:26 And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the Lord that healeth thee.

Leviticus 26:15 And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant:

16 I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jan, 2021 12:57 PM

Adam you so much need to apply your advice to yourself.

You’re attitude on giving away advice is like: “Take my advice, I wasn’t using it anyway!!”

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jan, 2021 01:22 PM

RSVP, excellent post!!!

If Adam doesn’t like something you say you know it’s gotta be good!

You’re right RSVP, theistic evolution is a false notion.

Theistic evolution has absolutely nothing to do with theology or science.

It’s a false theory in crisis fit only for compromisers and those willingly compromised.

Compromising theologians are drawn to theistic evolution because they’re ashamed of God’s Genesis account of creation. Sadly they’ve been duped into believing evolution is science. Worse yet, they covet the praise of men and their “academic respectability”.

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jan, 2021 06:03 PM

Well amen the wisdom of men is confounded by the wisdom of God

ADAM7777

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jan, 2021 12:55 AM

I like all your talk of this world, and I notice nothing of the cross of Christ in your conversation, it's wise to yourselves, but to God...

1 Corinthians 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.

20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?

21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:

23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

The person/spirit, that teaches they defile themselves and no Christian can stop sinning/being defiled, is very wise with opposing Gods word and saying they speak for God..

1 Corinthians 3:17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

18 Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.

19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.

20 And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jan, 2021 01:11 PM

David, excellent post!!!

It seems clear to me and many others on this forum, I'm sure you know David, that YOU yourself 'soooooo much need to apply your advice to yourself' also dude thinking you have no mirror in your house??? Yup its a fact most every time you posts and your 'attitude on giving away advice is like: Take my advice because everyone knows I don't have anything constructive in teaching or say anyway!!' HA!

Its real simple Friends, If David doesn’t like something you say or teach you KNOW it’s gotta be the truth what you say because most always but rarely otherwise does he know any truth!

RSVP! Theistic evolution is just another BUZZ word that 'churches' also use to attempt to merge so called 'science' with the Bible which of course is ludicrous!!! Much like David uses the BUZZ words like 'heresy' and even ending on words like 'isms' as if to somehow prove his unbiblical false doctrine and 'heresy' of continual sinning 'perfection-ism' you see? Its just as you correctly state that 'theistic evolution and the Scriptures cannot be harmonized' and so it is David's 'heresy' of continual sinning 'perfection(ism)' CANNOT be 'harmonized' also!

David even teaches another form of 'theistic evolution' of the so called planets that 'evolved' in a CULT invented 'solar system' where the earth is moving around the sun (SUN or BAAL worship!) and the moon around the earth in total contradiction to the Bible that says the EARTH DOES NOT MOVE AT ALL!!! So it is that David is his own self proclaimed 'theistic' kind of evolutionist or simply believes in evolution-ism of the planets! LOL!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jan, 2021 01:18 PM

RSVP writes with ZERO Scripture support! Quote - 'when God >>>removed the firmament over the earth<<< and allowed for uv light radiation which shortened human kinds lifespan as found in Genesis 6 God will not always strive with man and he can live up to 120 years on a lunar calendar then began mutations such as cancer down syndrome and various pestilences'

Really RSVP, is that all you got is an opinion??? That is a serious CHARGE you have made against our Creator that CREATED everything by His very own WORD (John 1!), which is Himself, set it apart from Himself, put it in flesh, called it his only begotten Son which is of course is the Messiah that we know from the Bible also, which is ALSO the ALMIGHTY YHWH and and and EVERLASTING FATHER in the flesh (Isaiah 9:6!) in

claiming He has SOMEHOW 'removed the firmament over the earth' and now WATER CAN FREELY POUR like when the 'windows' of the 'firmament' of heaven were opened during the flood of the Bible???

You also state CULTISH named 'uv light radiation' is somehow the CAUSE of 'shortened human kinds (of) lifespan' and desperately trying to link that with Genesis 6??? Really RSVP???

Is this your form of 'theistic evolution' or maybe better said atheistic 'evolution' in your own mind and thinking apart from the Bible obviously??? I think you may becoming a little 'APE' and possibly hit with a black pool ball by your teachings? You have ANY Scriptural proof to line up with your secular teachings here professor???

You might want to read the LITERAL Creation account of the EARTH >>>between<<< the WATERS in Genesis 1:6-8! Then tell us where YHWH 'removed' the 'firmament' as you claim! Can you get back with us here on that??? We got out of bed today just a little earlier than you, ok?

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jan, 2021 02:09 PM

Flat Teddy, in all due respect, your conclusions run the opposite extreme of idiocy and have all been tainted by another form of compromise, ie flat earth theology.

Mop up your mess at home before you track on someone’s else’s floor

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jan, 2021 03:00 PM

In Genesis 7:11, we read:

11 In the six hundredth year of Noah’s life, on the seventeenth day of the second month—on that day all the springs of the great deep burst forth, and the floodgates of the heavens were opened

the implication here is that water came from two directions - springs from the deep (i.e. underground water) and from above (the floodgates of heaven). Extending the metaphor ever so slightly, a floodgate is holding something back - according to the Institute for Creation Research, that is the canopy

the Institute for Creation Research has published this paper to explain the physics behind it........ " It is possible that the high albedo produced at the top of a cloud layer in the canopy may reduce the flux of radiation into the canopy and atmosphere greatly reducing the heating " certainly makes sense to me

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jan, 2021 03:32 PM

the chernobyl 1986 model could be used to demonstrate the post canopy firmament effects of increased radiation

in Ukraine, 6,000 children are born every year with genetic heart defects

Every year, more than 3,000 Ukrainian children die from lack of medical attention.

There has been a 200 percent increase in birth defects and a 250 percent increase in congenital birth deformities in children born in the Chernobyl fallout area since 1986.

In Belarus, 85% of children are deemed to be Chernobyl victims (they carry genetic markers that could affect their health at any time and can be passed on to their children).

UNICEF found increases in children’s disease rates, There has been a 38 percent increase in malignant tumors, a 43 percent increase in blood circulatory illnesses and a 63 percent increase in bone, muscle, and connective tissue system disorders

and isn't it interesting then God allowed for polygamy without biological and genetic consequences prior to the flood then eventually he declared polygamy prohibitive ? One can say it became unnecessary as the population increased but another explanation could be genetic mutations we're starting to appear just like we see in this report

from science daily

risk increased with the number of wives. After adjusting for baseline differences, the researchers showed that men who practiced polygamy had a 4.6-fold increased risk of CAD, a 3.5-fold increased risk of LMD and a 2.6-fold elevated risk of MVD

Page : 1 2