Author Thread: Red Flags
Admin

Red Flags
Posted : 5 Feb, 2021 05:47 PM

Ok, so we all know that many here are either looking for fun or looking for "The One". So let's help each other out. Based on your own experience or the experiences of others, what are some red flags one should be wary of when it comes to dating?

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Red Flags
Posted : 6 Feb, 2021 02:05 AM

For me a huge red flag is people who request your number to chat via wattsapp.

When they haven't made an effort to exchange more than words on the site...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Red Flags
Posted : 6 Feb, 2021 02:06 AM

** a few words **

TRUUST

View Profile
History
Red Flags
Posted : 6 Feb, 2021 10:32 AM

YEP,I FULLY AGREE WITH THE SISTER !!!!!!OR TRY TO ASK U LEAVING THE WEBSITE WHEN U EVEN DON'T HAVE ANY IMAGINE OF HIM/HER AT ALL.....

BUT WHEN WE KEEP PRAYING OUR DEAR LORD IS FINDING THE WAY TO PROTECT US !!!!!!IN THE POWERFUL NAME OF JESUS CHRIST,AMIN

View Profile
History
Red Flags
Posted : 6 Feb, 2021 04:03 PM

For real. You can have this one for free: watch out for that 4-1-9.

Anyone asking you for a large sum of money out od nowhere - strap on those sneakers and RUN!

View Profile
History
Red Flags
Posted : 9 Feb, 2021 01:45 AM

Let's chat off line. I m really interested in you. What are you looking for. I think i could love you. Are you romantic. Nothing remotely christian like in their profile or chat. Then there s the constant reference to your appearance etc etc

People should make the effort to read the profiles- some of us detail our bare minimum. Personally, I don t want children. If you want children or are undecided then it's not with me. If you are not familiar with God and do not listen to his word- then its not with me🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️

Those are all red flags to me

View Profile
History
Red Flags
Posted : 10 Feb, 2021 08:12 AM

When after a couple messages back and forward, he's willing to move to my area and not actually having a job. Red flag.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Red Flags
Posted : 18 Feb, 2021 08:23 AM

Mean comments when he is rejected or I'm chatting with someone else here.

JC2002

View Profile
History
Red Flags
Posted : 18 Feb, 2021 10:23 AM

Well people who ignore are fake christians anyways because theyre committing the sin of judgement

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Red Flags
Posted : 22 Feb, 2021 09:59 AM

I messaged a man here for the first time. He responded by saying he wanted to get to know me. He posted his personal email and his phone number.

That Sounded desperate .

I wished him the best! I don't move that fast.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Red Flags
Posted : 25 Feb, 2021 05:15 AM

I don't think that someone ignoring your message means they're a fake Christian.

It simply means "they're not interested" some people respond to all messages out of courtesy (I fall into that category).

Some people only respond to messages if they're interested in getting to know the sender.

Neither one is wrong or un Christian...:-)

Page : 1 2