Author Thread: Red Flags
Admin

Red Flags
Posted : 5 Feb, 2021 05:47 PM

Ok, so we all know that many here are either looking for fun or looking for "The One". So let's help each other out. Based on your own experience or the experiences of others, what are some red flags one should be wary of when it comes to dating?

Marcouse

View Profile
History
Red Flags
Posted : 1 Mar, 2021 01:32 PM

Judgement isn't a sin, it's the use of critical thinking to determine the possible outcomes of situations or actions.

Big red flag is when I say something a woman doesn't like and she hits me. Pretty dangerous as I've seen men hit back, in a world of equality it is to be expected. Anyway I don't want any of that as it is a sure sign of more to come.

juzif

View Profile
History
Red Flags
Posted : 12 Mar, 2021 09:48 PM

How often have you heard a Christian say "It's not my job to judge?" This sentiment, which actually comes right out of the Bible, is based, in part, off of Matthew 7:1, which states: "Do not judge so that you will not be judged." Pretty clear, right? Except, to quote just that passage is to take the verse completely out of context. Consider the rest of the passage:

Matthew 7:1-5

“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye." In this often quoted passage, Jesus wasn’t saying "Don’t judge ever" Instead, he was telling the hypocritical Pharisees, who LOVED to catch others breaking the law "tend to your own sins first, and then you'll be in a better condition to address others sins".

We judge everyday to survive, you have to judge a persons moral character, otherwise you would be putting yourself in harms way or even danger if you didn't judge.

John 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

1 corinthians 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

Proverbs 31:9 Open thy mouth, judge righteously, and plead the cause of the poor and needy.

1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Mathew 18:15 Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.

Ephesians 5:11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

and besides when you say don't judge you're judging me for judging. don't contradict yourself.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Red Flags
Posted : 13 Mar, 2021 10:38 AM

EXCELLENT POST ‼️‼️‼️

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Red Flags
Posted : 13 Mar, 2021 11:09 AM

YOU MUST COME TO BIBLICAL JUZIF, that’s an order!! 😂

I’m joking about the “order” but I feel privileged to invite you.

If you see fit to come on, you would sure be welcomed.

Right now we have a couple of “sinless perfectionism” heretics who have for a looong time now refused sound biblical evidence and reason coming in there teaching false doctrine.

Anne_lulu

View Profile
History
Red Flags
Posted : 14 Mar, 2021 10:59 PM

Red flag is when the man think fornication is ok, or they prefer to please the world before God.

KipPerJesus

View Profile
History
Red Flags
Posted : 5 May, 2021 01:38 PM

Amen!

View Profile
History
Red Flags
Posted : 29 Aug, 2021 04:40 AM

1. Love bombing such as expresing that they love us on first sight or in several weeks and i was so stupid to fall into that trap

2. Controlling. I remember when i text someone that i know from this site, then i fell asleep or when i go for a while and they accuse me by talking to another guys i am simple, if you want me to be loyal, get to know me, make effort and ask me out

3. Dismissive my feeling when i am trying to communicate and turn everything into drama

Page : 1 2