Author Thread: Gathering during covid
ChristLover13

View Profile
History
Gathering during covid
Posted : 6 Feb, 2021 08:15 AM

Has God expressed to anyone else the conviction to unite and organize to prepare for His coming through a body of people who will explore, use, and multiply their talents, for Christ's Glory? Has God moved you or hinted at the miraculous communion He's been waiting to organize concerning any of the following: Organic food horticulturing, deep Bible study, Christian sobriety, maintenance of God's Temple, Stewardship of His Creation, Sanctified Nature Recreation, Holy Spirit coordinated collaborations, God'Law vs. the anti-Christ's, Holy media hub and studios, for the convergence of today's sinner. Hand, and/or home-made production and distribution center, worshipping by God's Gifts, Christian family Summer Camps, and whatever God guides...?

ChristLover13

View Profile
History
Gathering during covid
Posted : 6 Feb, 2021 08:40 AM

Hi. I am Abel. God posted this thread through me.was the actual face I typed. The 😈 was a typo. When you are on God'sparh we will get those attacks. May it all be for God's Glory. Please share with everyone here know what your talent's are, and your testimony, saying how God has revealed to you this vision of Christian fellowship ing, and worship.

ChristLover13

View Profile
History
Gathering during covid
Posted : 6 Feb, 2021 08:40 AM

Hi. I am Abel. God posted this thread through me.was the actual face I typed. The 😈 was a typo. When you are on God'sparh we will get those attacks. May it all be for God's Glory. Please share with everyone here know what your talent's are, and your testimony, saying how God has revealed to you this vision of Christian fellowship ing, and worship.

View Profile
History
Gathering during covid
Posted : 6 Feb, 2021 10:54 AM

I cannot speak for anybody else, but I've personally been into "deep Bible study" since the time that I got saved a little more than 32 years ago.

That said, it's been a very rare experience for me to encounter others with this same desire.

As the Spirit forewarned through the apostle Paul:

"For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables." (II Timothy 4:3-4)

As far as I can tell, that time has already come.

View Profile
History
Gathering during covid
Posted : 6 Feb, 2021 04:30 PM

I think many people who put their personal relationship with God on hold have drawn closer to him. I heard of many getting baptized last year too, which was wonderful news!

TRUUST

View Profile
History
Gathering during covid
Posted : 4 Mar, 2021 01:25 PM

AMIN SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!