Author Thread: Put Offs
Admin

Put Offs
Posted : 7 Feb, 2021 03:35 PM

What are some common things that women do while you're dating that instantly put you off?

Marcouse

View Profile
History
Put Offs
Posted : 8 Feb, 2021 03:39 PM

Say they are feminists.

Expect me to pay for everything (never happens because I haven't let it).

Reel off a list of what they expect from me.

Tell me how some other man ruined their life (clearly nobody can ruin your life unless you let them).

Look considerably different to their profile pic if I met them through the internet even if they look good in real life, it's still not on.

Smoking

Getting drunk

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Put Offs
Posted : 9 Feb, 2021 07:13 PM

1. Smoking. I don't like being around it at all.

2. Repetitiveness. Just one of those things that bugs me if anybody does it. If someone tells me something and I acknowledge them, then they proceed to tell me one or two more times like I didn't hear them the first time.

3. This is the one that seems to come up the most in dating that really makes me want to try and escape. Bring up an ex and act like all guys are like that person. If you're living in a mental prison from a past relationship, you need to heal and not time for you to move on with someone else.

CNY'er

View Profile
History
Put Offs
Posted : 17 Apr, 2021 06:23 PM

Tell me how it's gonna be. I don't mind if you ask or suggest, but if i am gonna be told what i am gonna do, i am out. I won't boss you around either, so def not tolerable

View Profile
History
Put Offs
Posted : 28 Sep, 2021 11:01 AM

1. Playing to be always damsels in distress

2. Women wanting to marry "Jesus-like" men

3. Desperate-looking women (hoping for a marriage proposal after a third date, for example)

4. Having non-realistic expectations

5. Women who cannot hold a decent conversation

6. Mind games

7. Women who play to be unattainable (what's the point of making an effort in getting to know someone if at the end she's unattainable ?)...

I'll think about a few more things