Author Thread: Anyone into JAG, NCIS or MASH?
RN4theLORD

View Profile
History
Anyone into JAG, NCIS or MASH?
Posted : 26 Jul, 2009 01:32 PM

I don't watch alot of TV (recent stdent on budget for time and funds) but the Navy brat in me loves the military spit and polish (or not in the case of MASH):laugh: And it never hurts to say that to the view is not that bad either:hearts: I may be a modest Christian young lady but I am definately very much alive:goofball:

atlfan27

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Sep, 2009 11:42 AM

@RN4theLORD

I am a die hard NCIS fan. Check out my new post about the season opening of NCIS on this forum.

If you are or unable to watch NCIS this Tuesday. Don't despair, don't sweat; email me so I can give you a direct link to the CBS NCIS site.

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Oct, 2009 10:13 PM

I had herd of the show but on October 31, I finally watched an episode....an illegal latino smuggles drugs out of a hospital she works in...not sure how an illegal latino got to be a medical intern c s knows....but they won't explain it will they...so this ILLEGAL LATINO smuggles morphine and antibiotics so she can.......Help......The other poor illegal immigrants from russia....of course the white guy is the problem and as the illegal latino was praying on her rosary....I thought wow. I wonder how many people see what's really going on....I remember the last words In the show were "HE'S GOT A GUN....TAKE HIM OUT"....then the sharpshooter shoots...one bullet...hits the guy with the gun...now it could be he deserved it....not sure...didn't watch the entire show....but it sure looks like propaganda to me...have a nice day...

MsVan

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Feb, 2010 05:11 PM

Love all three shows.

Old enough to have watched the original MASH shows. Got bunches of them on VHS taped directly from TV when stations would run marathons over holidays.

NCIS--Gibbs is the man. Enough said.

JAG--Well acted, great storylines. Good show.

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 May, 2018 10:55 PM

MASH always depressed me. The other shows just never grabbed me. I did watch CSI: Miami for a spell (as a suth'na might say), but that was it in terms of crime dramas.