Author Thread: After Life
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
After Life
Posted : 13 Feb, 2021 12:19 PM

A study on this subject found an astonishing 32 percent of atheist, agnostics, and non-, religionist claim to believe in life after death. According to Dr. Stafford Betty, Professor of Religious Studies at California State University in Bakersfield, "This new view is beginning to catch on in contemporary Western society and shows itself in an interesting way: While church attendance is declining, belief in an afterlife is growing, both in the USA and Britain. This is especially true among Millennials in their twenties and Early thirties."

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
After Life
Posted : 13 Feb, 2021 12:23 PM

Somehow at death they believe, our conscious self sheds it's body, shines forth as a stellar body, gravitates to its proper sphere, and continues it's existence in another realm.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
After Life
Posted : 13 Feb, 2021 12:26 PM

This is not Biblical. Study your Bible don't believe false information.

Our Spirit either goes with God in heaven or is seperated from God because of one's Unbelief of Jesus Christ during our Life.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
After Life
Posted : 13 Feb, 2021 12:34 PM

I just noticed I posted this before in this section months ago.

America is becoming more secular and less Christian,

It seems by the day.

Marcouse

View Profile
History
After Life
Posted : 19 Feb, 2021 04:26 PM

Somehow at death they believe, our conscious self sheds it's body, shines forth as a stellar body, gravitates to its proper sphere, and continues it's existence in another realm.

Isn't this just a different explanation of what could be heaven and hell?

I guess the consciousness might not be too shiny in hell.

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
After Life
Posted : 28 Mar, 2021 01:38 PM

moon writes - 'Somehow at death they believe, our conscious self sheds it's body, shines forth as a stellar body, gravitates to its proper sphere, and continues it's existence in another realm.'

Is it really much different in what the majority of the 'churches' teach that people don't really die but go on to heaven or start burning, let alone call "hell' (which is the grave)the actual burning place it is not!!!???

You know how it goes at 'church' done funerals, the CULT teaching 'pastor' says of the deceased LAYING obviously in he casket - WELL he or she is in a better place now!

NOT HARDLY, THEY ARE DEAD you idiot I want to say to him but of course its not the place to stand up and say so!

So the false teaching goes on in peoples mind! SADLY!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
After Life
Posted : 28 Mar, 2021 01:46 PM

Moon also writes - 'Our Spirit either goes with God in heaven or is separated from God because of one's Unbelief of Jesus Christ during our Life.'

Are you implying we have holy spirit in us because you capitalized "Spirit" in us???

The Bible says in the book of job, that the dead know nothing and nobody 'separates' anything at death! The Bible says the Spirit breath of YHWH returns to him at our death, that breathed life into us from the beginning at birth! OK?

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
After Life
Posted : 28 Mar, 2021 02:29 PM

More incoherent unintelligible gibberish from our in-house Flat Earther himself, Flat Earth TeddyBug‼️😂😂😂

Thanks TeddyBug for appropriately demonstrating your barmy views in such a fine delirious manner ‼️😂👍

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
After Life
Posted : 31 Mar, 2021 09:41 AM

So there you have it friends and readers, that once again David cannot refute what the Bible clearly says about the 'state of the dead' because he posts ZERO Scripture to support his view about the dead NOT just sleeping in the grave (hell), let alone David for some reason cannot look up the definition of the word 'hell' which is none other than another name for the grave!

But back to what the Bible ACTUALLY says about the dead! For David's argument is with the Bible, not me!

Ecclesiastes 9:5 'For the living know that they will die, but >>>the dead know nothing;<<< they have no further reward, and even their name is forgotten.'

Seems clear to me that the DEAD are just DEAD until resurrection day, right? They know NOTHING in the grave they are sleeping in and receive NO FURTHER rewards AND with time sleeping there in the grave/hell, their name is forgotten! David then would call this 'incoherent unintelligible gibberish' that the Bible clearly says! I'm thinking the REAL 'incoherent unintelligible gibberish' is really between David's ears, correct?

But what other 'incoherent unintelligible gibberish' does the Bible (according to David anyway) clearly state about the dead, that contradicts what David claims to know about the dead actually, his ignorance about it, that David cannot refute?

Job 7:9,10 9. 'As the cloud is consumed and vanisheth away: so >>>he that goeth down to the grave shall come up no more.<<< 10. He shall return no more to his house, neither shall his place know him any more.'

Seems clear to me the dead are just DEAD and don't know it! Correct? More 'incoherent unintelligible gibberish' from the Bible according to David???

Job 14:10 'But man dieth, and wasteth away: yea, man giveth up the ghost, and where is he?'

12. 'So man lieth down, and riseth not: till the heavens be no more, they shall not awake, nor be raised out of their sleep.'

14. 'If a man die, shall he live again? all the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come.

So the DEAD go NOWHERE until resurrection day/appointed time! Its very clear! And certainly not 'incoherent unintelligible gibberish' is it?

Job 17:13 'If I wait, the grave is mine house: I have made my bed in the darkness.'

14. 'I have said to corruption (death), Thou art my father: to the worm (maggots!), Thou art my mother, and my sister.

Its obvious the dead ROT in the grave/hell and the worms eat them but the dead know NOTHING, correct?

Finally Job 33:4 'The spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life.'

You see friends and readers, its ONLY by YHWH's set apart Holy Spirit that we have life and breath to begin with at birth as a baby and growing up!

When that breath ceases at DEATH, then we CEASE to exist in anyway shape or form until resurrection day! Correct?

So when we have any other view other than what the Bible says, its THEN 'appropriately demonstrating' David' 'barmy views in such a fine delirious manner'! YICKS!

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
After Life
Posted : 31 Mar, 2021 11:44 AM

TeddyBug, who are your “friends”⁉️⁉️⁉️

Would all TeddyBug’s “friends” say, “the earth is flat” right now or forever hold your peace. 😂😆🤣

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
After Life
Posted : 31 Mar, 2021 11:45 AM

🦗 🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗

Flat Teddy has cricket friends😆😂🤣

Page : 1 2