Author Thread: My thoughts on the Ravi Zacharias stuff
Admin

My thoughts on the Ravi Zacharias stuff
Posted : 18 Feb, 2021 12:16 PM

I didn't really know who this guy was before hearing about all of this, but I'm guessing he was a pastor. I think we should all realize that just because Ravi sinned that doesn't change the fact that God is still God. All of these well known pastors and preachers and teachers they don't have perfect sinless lives like Jesus had. They were and they are not perfect people. Just like you and I they can make mistakes, they can fall away, they can still give in to their own flesh. I've never heard Ravi Zacharias preach or anything or whatever he did, so I don't know if he preached or teached from the Bible or not. If he did then good. God used him to do that. But does that make the things he was accused of doing right? No, and he will have to answer for that someday just like the rest of us will have to answer for our sins. Now I don't know if Ravi got forgiveness from the Lord for his sins or not. If he did then that's good. If not then I'm afraid to say Heaven will not be his home. I certainly hope he did ask God to forgive him, I'd hate to think of anyone dying and going to Hell. It's a sad situation, but it's a sad world we are living in. But let's not look to these famous pastors and preachers and teachers, but instead keep our eyes upon Jesus. Stay in His word, fast and pray. Jesus will never ever let us down. Put your trust in Him and Him alone. Jesus loves you. Amen.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
My thoughts on the Ravi Zacharias stuff
Posted : 10 Mar, 2021 07:21 AM

Good post Morgan

The Bible doesn’t say BEWARE of false teachers for nothing.

Unless I missed it, Ravi never offered theological clarity regarding the topic of repentance, that is, turning from sin and seeking the true and only form of salvation offered by God through the life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead. Only this salvation can save us from God’s coming wrath and judgement and spending eternity in hell.

Those clues should have set many of us on high alert.

In addition, Ravi raised eyebrows when he accepted an invitation to speak at the Mormon Temple to 3,500 but again did he say anything about true biblical salvation? Did he expose Mormonism’s false jesus and their false religion???!!!!!

Then there was the case of Ravi exaggerating his academic credentials!!

Yes, before the eventual fire storm finally exposed Ravi’s true identity there was tell-tale smoke long before that