Author Thread: Testimonials on CDFF
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Testimonials on CDFF
Posted : 18 Feb, 2021 01:48 PM

A couple of young copies got married.

One woman started on CDFF in 2010 and married 11 years later 2021.

It's interesting how only a few out of hundreds here get a partner.

Or maybe they just forget about Posting it!

Click at the bottom of your page on Testimonials, if you don't know what I'm referring too.

View Profile
History
Testimonials on CDFF
Posted : 19 Feb, 2021 03:35 AM

Hi, Lola.

I'm glad that I provided some comedic relief in this somewhat tragic setting.

In all honesty, when I look at my profile picture up in the right hand corner, I immediately think of a vintage postage stamp, which will never be used, buried at the bottom of a drawer somewhere.

lol.

Seriously, that's honestly what comes to mind.

Thankfully, my experiences in real life are normally much different than that.

I'm in a different situation than normal right now in that I recently left my outside job and became self-employed while working from home.

That change of surroundings has greatly changed my social interactions, and, coupled with this whole Covid-19 thing, life has been much more isolated than normal of late.

Anyhow, I know that online sites like this aren't the solution for me.

I thrive in situations where I actually get to interact with others, and that's simply nowhere near reality here.

I did have one opportunity to minister to someone here last weekend, and I'm truly thankful for that.

I'll stick it out this weekend as well, and I fully expect to be gone for good by sometime Monday morning.

It is what it is.

Like I said in a previous response, I'm happy for those who have actually met someone here, but I'm just wasting whatever little time I spend here, and time is very valuable to me.

I hope that things work out for you and others here.

Be blessed.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Testimonials on CDFF
Posted : 19 Feb, 2021 06:09 AM

Thanks akindsoul! I wish you the Best as well.

View Profile
History
Testimonials on CDFF
Posted : 20 Feb, 2021 03:05 AM

Hey

Thank you

All the best to you.

Regards

Ms H

View Profile
History
Testimonials on CDFF
Posted : 22 Feb, 2021 12:57 AM

Dating sites are just platforms. People have very high expectations of these sites which I think are a bit unrealistic.

A lot of people have been single for many months and even more have been single for years! Its not that easy or simple to meet someone that you want to settle down with. Unless you are looking for a simple hook up! You need the spirit of discernment and to be aligned-I believe everything is in God s time. God bless

View Profile
History
Testimonials on CDFF
Posted : 22 Feb, 2021 05:42 AM

Just a quick update...

On Saturday, a "woman" (probably a guy) viewed my profile, and when I checked out "her" profile, I literally couldn't believe what I was reading. This person, according to what "she" had written, seemed like the real deal. A whole host of deeply Christian comments that actually matched what the Christian life is really supposed to be about.

So, being the skeptic that I've learned to be on sites such as this, I sent "her" a message in which I sought to engage "her" in Christian conversation. "She" answered very briefly once, and then didn't respond to my next two messages.

I checked out "her" profile periodically, and here's what happened:

1. "She" went from living in Pennsylvania, to living in Wyoming the very next day, to presently living in Maine.

2. "She" went from being a brunette with blue eyes (even though "she" had brown eyes in her photos) to being a blonde with green eyes.

3. "She" went from being a Baptist to being an Anglican.

4. "Her" height shrunk two inches in one day.

Anyhow, I've been reporting "her" so nobody gets scammed.

This place is a joke.

If you're going to run a site like this where people are potentially opening up their hearts to others, then there needs to be some sort of identity verification.

Granted, as Christians, we need to have Holy Ghost discernment as well, but something still should be done to prevent situations like the one that I just described which are far too common on sites such as this.

View Profile
History
Testimonials on CDFF
Posted : 22 Feb, 2021 06:16 AM

P.S.

I forgot to mention the scariest and saddest part of all...

This "woman" that I just wrote of currently has for "her" profile picture an image which reads:

"People on earth hate to hear the word REPENT! People in hell wish that they could hear it once more."

Here's a SCAMMER talking about hell and repentance.

Again, "her" initial profile was LOADED with Christian verbiage that truly matched what God expects in the Christian life.

My point?

Here's somebody who is aware of the gospel and its claims, and is apparently so hard-hearted, with apparently absolutely no fear of God whatsoever, living to scam Christians.

Folks, just watch yourselves.

There are A LOT of truly evil people here on this site.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Testimonials on CDFF
Posted : 22 Feb, 2021 10:02 AM

Chatting Online is not dating! Some think that is a relationship.

View Profile
History
Testimonials on CDFF
Posted : 22 Feb, 2021 10:23 AM

Chatting...dating...relationships...whatever.

If you're dealing with SCAMMERS, then it's all the same waste of time.

As promised, I'm out of here.

I'll go back to doing things the old-fashioned way:

Praying to God.

At least he can be trusted.

Hope to see you all on the other side.

Good riddance to sites like this and the scammers who abound on them.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Testimonials on CDFF
Posted : 22 Feb, 2021 10:55 AM

Chatting bus now one gets to know if if the Person is a Scammer!

There's many Real people on here, however, they may or may not all be Christian.

It's Basically free site .

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Testimonials on CDFF
Posted : 22 Feb, 2021 10:57 AM

"Chatting is how"

edited

Page : 1 2 3