Author Thread: Listen carefully ... best advice here !!!
Red_Rambler

View Profile
History
Listen carefully ... best advice here !!!
Posted : 24 Feb, 2021 12:34 AM

If you have been on this website more than a 6-12 months ... I SUGGEST you look elsewhere ( OUT of online dating) ... it is a WASTE of time as a man ... online dating for men generally don't work .

... unless if you reach at least 6 foot , you have a DECENT 💰💰 💰 income , and a tailored look ... FORGET IT !!! . You can send a bunch of messages , and you don't get almost nothing back . MOST women , but NOT ALL , are shallow . I meet only two women in YEARS here . My biggest regret on CDFF , WAS ... actually living (dreaming) with the impression , in someday , with some luck from God , i'll find my wife in this place , my lifetime partner ... but was a BIG mistake . You will NEVER recuperate your wasted time . This website have , less and less something with Christianity , but more and more with liberal Secularism ... like MOST of the dating sites !!!

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Feb, 2021 02:42 AM

I've been here more than 12 months and I don't consider it a waste of time.

I've met "some" lovely people and had some great conversations.

Online dating isnt for everyone "far too many people have unrealistic expectations".

They think signing up means they'll be married in next to no time.

They then take offence if the person they're interested in isn't interested in them.

I view this site as a way to meet new people. But am open to the possibility of a relationship "if compatable"...:-)

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Feb, 2021 05:49 AM

Seek God’s Love First Before You Enter In A Romantic Relationship

If you wanted to experience the kind of love that will not break your heart, always remember this: no one else can give you that certain love except God. So seek Him first before you go through a romantic relationship. Make His love as your strongest foundation, and you will never be broken. If you want to prepare yourself for your future spouse, this is the best thing you can do.

God will be the one who will guide you to the right person. He is the best author of your love story. He will not only guide you in your decisions, but He will also teach you how to become the right person. When you seek His love, you will learn to trust in His ways. You will realize that He is just preparing the best for you, and He is also molding you into the best version you can be. His love will be your one and only assurance that you can get through every test you will face in your future relationship.

It is very important to encounter the love of God before you welcome someone else in your heart. God will teach you what true love is all about. He will show you what it feels like to be loved and accepted so that you can also do the same thing to others. We are not perfect. We all tend to hurt others, not because we wanted them to experience pain, but we are simply broken on the inside and tend to pass it to the people we love. That’s why allow God to heal you first. And His love will teach you how to be faithful to your future spouse.

Let the love of God be your source of strength. There will be a lot of challenges in a relationship. That’s why you need to learn how to fully rely on God. And only then will you be able to face the challenges with enough courage. Collect many memorable moments with God because those memories will remind you to be strong every time you go through some battles.

The moment you encounter God’s love, you will realize that only Him can satisfy your heart. If you make Him the center of your relationship, you will experience a life full of victory. His love alone can sustain you, not even your future spouse or other people. At the end of the day, only God can make you whole.God bless you !

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Feb, 2021 05:17 PM

Meh, methinks many women can share the same disappointment. Whether online or in 4D, dating has never seemed to be easy for anyone...ESPECIALLY if you're an actual Christian. Not impossible, but there certainly aren't as many fish in the sea for true believers, and throw in preferences, etc., and that sea just turned into a fishbowl.

Red_Rambler

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Mar, 2021 01:39 AM

If you don't mind , what kind of disappoinment for women ,you talking about ??! be honest ...

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Mar, 2021 04:35 PM

Thanks for the advice!

Red_Rambler

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Mar, 2021 03:48 PM

👍

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 May, 2021 07:31 PM

Thank you for the advice. In about 2 months I've seen how most users are inactive or a lot of fakes/scammers. I'm not even sure if the wink/messaging systems are very accurate as well.

I think dating/marriage in todays terms is based more on hypergamy. Back in the day, before the internet, local Christians would meet at church/groups/events and/or schools. Your pool to 'choose' from was smaller. The cost of living was lower as well so money wasn't much of a security issue as it is now. With online dating it increases your choices, but usually with that comes increased distance in finding a good connection.

The wage/wealth gap from male to female has shrunk as well. So as women make more money the need to be with a man for that security lessens.

True Christians will always strive to be with other Christians, but as those numbers go down so too will Christian couples.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 May, 2021 09:07 PM

Some dating sites are more successful with matching couples. They're goal is for forming relationships.

I've chatted with several Real men here who left already.

I'm here for posting. :-)

I've met a match already.

Red_Rambler

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 May, 2021 08:51 PM

Thank you

Red_Rambler

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 May, 2021 08:52 PM

Any time !!!

Page : 1 2