Author Thread: I feel so all alone
Admin

I feel so all alone
Posted : 18 Mar, 2021 12:39 PM

Like no one will ever want me. I've felt this way before, but it seems like it gets worse each time. It's getting so bad now that I have trouble just putting on a smile.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
I feel so all alone
Posted : 18 Mar, 2021 04:16 PM

Some of us go to the Psalms when depressed and lonely. The guy who wrote the most the Psalms had been falsely accused, abandoned by his friends, felt like he was abandoned by God at times, was sometimes totally lonely, sometimes rebelled against God, •acted like an animal toward God”, sinned against God and suffered its consequences, was an extremely bad witness for God, caused the enemies of God to blaspheme, was a pitiful father and husband and on and on.

Yet even he, with his brokenness over sin and loneliness could receive encouragement and comfort from the Lord. The Psalms give us all much to hope in and give us a cause to rejoice

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
I feel so all alone
Posted : 28 Apr, 2023 04:58 PM

Scammers want you. There is always someone who wants you. This blog wants you. People post blogs and want other people to respond so we want you and God wants you too and he chose to make you, so you are wanted.