Author Thread: Talk about a mis-calculation
juzif

View Profile
History
Talk about a mis-calculation
Posted : 22 Mar, 2021 09:55 PM

So I'm new and I have been on the site for about 3 weeks now, I get a lot of winks from scammers. How do I know? well the next day all there accounts have been banned, Then i get this wink from one other attractive lady and I messaged her back with the sentence "I know you're a fake scammer" and BAM! she blocked me and her profile is still active. Just when I thought I detected a scammer I mis-calculated LoL!

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Mar, 2021 03:01 AM

Hi juzif I've been on this site a while, and can usually spot a scammer a mile away.

But I don't make them any the wiser, I talk to them in the same way I talk to anyone who contacts me.

We will be happily conversing then like in your previous experiences "puff" they're gone job done with no effort on my part...:-)

Init2winit

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Mar, 2021 09:48 AM

C’mon! The majority of women on this site and even throughout the World, claiming to be anointed believers are scammers.

When you see a woman dressing up, putting on the makeup, that’s BAIT!

These women are like hunters, and the men are the prey. The same goes for wicked men.

When these women cannot lure you, and control you, they block you, but you did not harm.

Thus there are scammers all over CDFF.

juzif

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Apr, 2021 09:14 PM

Ok update: I guess i didn't mis-calculate the person in question was BANNED LoL this one took a longer time to get caught, about 3 weeks. but never the less - Canned!

juzif

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Apr, 2021 01:25 AM

Oops i meant to say 2 weeks, this is unfortunate so far around 90% that have contacted me have all been banned. is this place only a honeypot for scammers? and the ones who haven't been banned give one line sentences in responses or tons of typos in simple responses. I don't want to join a regular dating site because i'm not interested in women who are of the world, I have made that mistake previously and I paid a very high price for it. this is unfortunate, maybe a paid Christian site? anyone have any suggestions? something with real vetting would be nice.

MissF

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Apr, 2021 06:49 AM

I’m seeing a certain trend especially with African men. They just want WhatsApp contacts in their intro. Then one I actually gave the benefit of the doubt started calling me babe 🙄 it’s frustrating!

HopefullySoon

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Apr, 2021 06:10 PM

My suggestion is to wait a little longer and eventually the scammers you encounter will become more and more obvious to you and hopefully, like myself, they will not even bother you anymore due to being so blatantly obvious. I don't let them know I'm aware they are a scammer, instead I'll ask them some pointed questions such as a description of the place they are claiming to be living and writing from. I suspect this helps the administration a little, but either way they have always been good at spotting scammers with or without any help from my experience. From yours also, from what you have written.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Apr, 2021 06:03 AM

I learned through experience not be in a rush to take your conversations from the safety of the site.

Years ago I was in contact with a man from another site who made a nuisance of himself once I cut off all communication.

He would call me non stop leaving voice messages, he’d txt me, send me picture messages of him at work, his children, he even sent me one of a stairlift he installed for his mum.

From the day I ended the contact I never exchanged another word with him, I didn’t respond to a call or a txt from him.

I had hoped he would get the message “he didn’t” in the end I had to change my number.

You have to be careful it doesn’t matter that the person says “they’re a Christian” they’re a stranger whose character you don’t yet know...:-)

TRUUST

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Jun, 2021 07:09 PM

SO...TRUE SIS Jayzeee.....THE<BROTHER< IS A STRANGER WHO U DO NOT KNOW YET.....:)

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Jun, 2021 04:54 AM

Thanks Truust meeting new people online is great, but you definitely have to have your wits about you...:-)