Author Thread: Are you in a wrong marriage? Is there a correct marriage to be in ? Why do deceivers seek marriage, and are on a Christian dating website ?
ADAM7777

View Profile
History
Are you in a wrong marriage? Is there a correct marriage to be in ? Why do deceivers seek marriage, and are on a Christian dating website ?
Posted : 13 Apr, 2021 12:57 AM

Are you in a wrong marriage?

Is there a correct marriage to be in ?

Why do deceivers seek marriage, and are on a Christian dating website ?

In the old testament, God portrays Israel as a harlot, but how they will seek the Lords goodness in the latter days and be no more a harlot...

Hosea 3:3 And I said unto her, Thou shalt abide for me many days; thou shalt not play the harlot, and thou shalt not be for another man: so will I also be for thee.

4 For the children of Israel shall abide many days without a king, and without a prince, and without a sacrifice, and without an image, and without an ephod, and without teraphim:

5 Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the Lord their God, and David their king; and shall fear the Lord and his goodness in the latter days.

This description continues more in the new testament, how we stopped being that harlot in a fruitless marriage to the law of sin and death, to now be married to Christ...

Romans 7:4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

Romans 7:6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

Corinthians teaches the same, how being joined to an harlot is one body, and how being one Spirit with the Lord is joined to Him..

1 Corinthians 6:15 Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.

16 What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.

17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

Romans 6 was the leading up to that new marriage and life to Christ, how the old is passed away to enable us to have a new marriage and newness of life ( we cannot be married to the previous ( that law of marriage to the law of sin and death following ) we must be freed to marry again in newness of life..

Romans 6:4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:

6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.

7 For he that is dead is freed from sin.

In this newness of life, where we are espoused to the one husband, the Father, they are accepted if presented as a chaste virgin to Christ, and become aware of the subtilty of the serpent who intends to beguile and corrupt the simplicity of Christ by preaching another gospel, SATANS MINISTERS MARRYING THE WORLD INTO THE BED OF SATAN WHO RECEIVE ACCORDING TO THEIR WORK AND THE LORD GIVES TO EVERY ONE ACCORDING TO OUR WORKS....

2 Corinthians 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

2 Corinthians 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Revelation 2:20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.

22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.

23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

The topic yesterday was about the redeemed.

Continuing. They are those chaste virgins, in the new marriage, with no guile in their mouth the same as Christ, without fault, and the Gospel is preached, the last witness before the judgement of God comes.

The judgement of the great whoore/harlot.

All on earth who are not as chaste virgins in newness of life presented to Christ, are yet married to the law of sin and death, married to the harlot the great whoore of this world.

That is worshiping the beast in the flesh, instead of worshiping God in the Spirit

Revelation 19:2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whoore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand....

Revelation 14:3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

5 And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.

6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

8 And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

The deceiver teaches daily on this forum and ion all forums, but has no spiritual understanding, no honesty, or decency, and tries to futility deny the wisdom of Christ.

How often it is told that receiving the mark of the beast into the hand, is to have a lie in our right hand and not know about it.

How often it resists keeping the commandments of God, and how mans works follow them, good or evil.

How simplicity is not recognizable, to make ourselves Eunuchs for the kingdom of Heavens sake, to stop being of this world, as the children of this world marry, and the spirit of this world is working in the children of disobedience, through the prince of the power of the air ( the devil beast and whoore/harlot) ..

Revelation 14:10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

Isaiah 44:20 He feedeth on ashes: a deceived heart hath turned him aside, that he cannot deliver his soul, nor say, Is there not a lie in my right hand?

Matthew 19:12 For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

Luke 20:34 And Jesus answering said unto them, The children of this world marry, and are given in marriage:

35 But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:

36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.

Ephesians 2:2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Are you in a wrong marriage? Is there a correct marriage to be in ? Why do deceivers seek marriage, and are on a Christian dating website ?
Posted : 13 Apr, 2021 08:28 AM

More inexcusable ignorance and false teachings.

Adam, who can’t seem to explain salvation, continues to weave his personal signature of out of context verses into a mosaic of an ever growing tend of false teachings.

In addition to that, Adam can’t seem to make up his mind if we are “espoused to the one husband, the Father...” or “...presented as a chaste virgin to Christ...” or both??

QUOTING THE AMAZING ADAM: “In this newness of life, where we are espoused to the one husband, the Father, they are accepted if presented as a chaste virgin to Christ, and become aware of the subtilty of the serpent...” END QUOTE THE AMAZING ADAM’s incoherent post