Author Thread: Live Life To The Full...
Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Live Life To The Full...
Posted : 29 Apr, 2021 01:30 AM

Enjoy your season “as a single” don’t put your life on hold waiting until you meet someone.

Do the things that bring you joy now go out for dinner, go to the museum, read a book, start journaling, and travel I’ve a holiday booked for December...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Live Life To The Full...
Posted : 29 Apr, 2021 09:20 AM

Bump...😆

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Live Life To The Full...
Posted : 2 May, 2021 02:13 AM

Live your life to the full giving thanks to God for everything happy Sunday...:-)

ADAM7777

View Profile
History
Live Life To The Full...
Posted : 19 Jun, 2021 01:55 AM

John 12:23 And Jesus answered them, saying, The hour is come, that the Son of man should be glorified.

24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.

25 He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.

26 If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Live Life To The Full...
Posted : 24 Jun, 2021 06:46 PM

Adam stop judging people!

You whine and whimper and talk about how people should just love you instead of exposing your biblical errors. Then you turn around and judge other people just because they say something you don’t understand