so i just send winks to see if they are interested in me

it bothers me when they will not respond

do i look that bad?

rematche

View Profile
History
why wont women respond
Posted : 9 Sep, 2009 07:59 AM

here, have some of this...:Mug: your not the only here, man.

View Profile
History
why wont women respond
Posted : 9 Sep, 2009 10:19 AM

I have the same problem with guys on here. Makes me feel horrible.

stevealittle1

View Profile
History
why wont women respond
Posted : 9 Sep, 2009 07:49 PM

thank you buddy

i need it

stevealittle1

View Profile
History
why wont women respond
Posted : 9 Sep, 2009 07:52 PM

it hurts me very much

ian777

View Profile
History
why wont women respond
Posted : 10 Sep, 2009 06:46 AM

Meh. Every one of us on here has had that experience. Sorry to hear about it - but no, it's not just you. In fact, I hate to say it, but you come to the point of expecting it. Don't let it get you down; the Ladies are experiencing the same thing too. Plus, a lot of times, they just don't get the email or wink - but if you peruse the forums, you'll see that the Ladies strongly recommend sending an email, not a wink.

Keep your chin up - it's a mine field out there, and don't take it all too personally.

God bless

Ian

rematche

View Profile
History
why wont women respond
Posted : 10 Sep, 2009 10:12 AM

same here...but this is how life works. life will really pound you down to your feet but it's not how you fight back. rather, it's how you can resist the pounding and keep moving forward.

View Profile
History
why wont women respond
Posted : 12 Sep, 2009 10:05 AM

Dude women are sooooo picky especially christian women its crazyness and they always want that knight in shining armor unfortunatley they fail to realize nobody is perfect eventually they do tho. I know its hard dude and it makes you feel worthless when you appreciate someone and you don't get it back. But there is a girl out there for you. Unfortunately it cant always be the one we want at a certain time but keep trying man God will bless you. It makes me sad too dude i feel your pain.

View Profile
History
why wont women respond
Posted : 13 Sep, 2009 06:29 PM

I'd like to give a response from the heart. Well, I think that God sometimes has a plan for everything, I know women can sometimes be especially picky, but also I believe the Lord causes things to happen a certain way, say if you don't marry or court exactly the woman you thought you would, or things don't work out. Sometimes it's God's way of telling you he's there, closing doors that no man can open and opening doors that no man can shut.

The father sometimes keeps things that are bad for us away from us, and I believe this extends as far as to whom you associate with or whom you'd like to be partners with in life.

Sometimes, Sir, some women don't know a good thing when it's right in front of them, God bless you in your search.

stevealittle1

View Profile
History
why wont women respond
Posted : 13 Sep, 2009 06:51 PM

it seems some people misunderstands me

but i have learned a lot from this

i have learned how you can be misunderstood even though you have a pure sincere heart

it made me think of how Jesus must have felt when he was rejected by many

please dont get me wrong in no way am i comparing myself to my Lord

when will we get our feelings out of the way to accept pure love

View Profile
History
why wont women respond
Posted : 13 Sep, 2009 07:10 PM

Oh, I'm sure Jesus felt sadness and despair over all the people that left his side.. I know you weren't comparing yourself to the Lord, but merely trying to find the common ground. And the Lord made men a lot like him, only God is perfect and we are not. But the Lord gets jealous and angry and sad just as a man does. I suppose that brings us closer to the father, doesn't it? :)

Thank you for seeing that I'm sincere and pure in my intentions.

I hope you find love.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7