but it dont seem to be appreciated

so i just send winks to see if they are interested in me

it bothers me when they will not respond

do i look that bad?

View Profile
History
why wont women respond
Posted : 13 Sep, 2009 08:19 PM

steve, a lot has to do with how the initial contact was done. was it done in an aggressive manner? ungentleman or unlady like manner? does your interests and christian faith match her/his? is the distance too great? and so on.....

just keep trying...it will happen if it's God's will. Amen brother?

God Bless,

Zoe :angel:

stevealittle1

View Profile
History
why wont women respond
Posted : 14 Sep, 2009 06:04 PM

hello

actually i tenderly youch the wink button

but actually i dont think that they feel that lol

seriously i think that anyone should talk if there are differences

you never know what God has in store for you

View Profile
History
why wont women respond
Posted : 16 Sep, 2009 08:09 PM

Uggg. Understand where you're coming from. I think this will help you brother. Some of these things might have been mentioned.

1) Picky women who are looking for something in particular:

Like: Denomination, Height, Hair Color, Profession

2) Because you don't live in their area

3) Because you do live in the area.

4) Because they have a fearful imagination

5) Do not have the same interests

6)They want particular appearance

7) They do not think you are spiritual enough - or they think that you are too spiritual

8) They think you are insincere because you did not say what they think you should.

9) They are playing some silly game. (This should probably be a little closer to the top):laugh:

My advice if you want it - be somewhat picky about who you email. Read their profiles carefully - before you decide to write. Look for signs of them being picky, demanding or materialistic.

All of us get some rejection. If a woman does not even have the courtesy to acknowledge my email (sometimes they do not even read) it - I don't let it bother me too much. I figure they are probably doing me a big favor by not wasting my time.

A lot of the women here talk a really good game - but are filled with selfcenteredness & fear. Consider it a favor when some of these women do not respond.

View Profile
History
why wont women respond
Posted : 16 Sep, 2009 08:53 PM

Hey everyone is beautiful in the sight of God he created us.. sometimes we look on the flaws, but hey!!!!!!

Look at the beauty within! its more inside there and each person is special to God that he has someone special for everyone .. just try where to LOOK!.... I have seen in the cartoon beauty and the Beast not to be rude u know what I meant!.. CHEER UP!:hearts:

SSpokenStallion888

View Profile
History
why wont women respond
Posted : 17 Sep, 2009 02:56 AM

Miracles has some pretty good insight.. I have only been on this site for less than a month or so and I have definetly felt both extremes coming from women on here.

SOme women are understanding and even though they are not interested, they mail you back anyways with a reply or a thank you, and some are like those chicks in highschool, that will never talk to you; even if you are a christian and show great character. People are People when it comes down to it. We all have our certain perferences and we tend to like what popular or the norm. Sometimes, we let our guards to much around people who are christian, because we hold them to a higher standard and automatically think they are flawless or past the sinful nature; Which, we all know thats just not true. SOme christian are further along in their walk than others and some you can't even tell secular from christian it seems like.

But don't get to down, just look at is as " Shes not the one" and move on the next girl. Winks have their place but it's probably better to not "initially" wink to begin intereaction. Remember, women LIke conversations where they can put their own personal input. SO, make sure your message includes some form of question or a place where they can play a part in roleplaying.

View Profile
History
why wont women respond
Posted : 17 Sep, 2009 08:51 AM

Well. I cant speak for the other ladies on here but I will say this....I LIKE AGGRESSIVE MEN! lol It takes ALOT for a man to get my attention. Not sure why???? It's just the way I am. I'm kinda picky...but, now days you have to be! lol

I have only dated three men In the past four years, and I have only really spoken to and got to know one person off of this sight but he was really aggressive and hot..so that helped! lol :rocknroll:

Seuss

View Profile
History
why wont women respond
Posted : 21 Sep, 2009 11:23 AM

I can relate. I feel as if a lot of men are not interested in me.

I get so discouraged. It's hard. Maybe some women here have high expectations. It's a lot of work i know.

View Profile
History
why wont women respond
Posted : 22 Sep, 2009 04:47 AM

You know, maybe it might be just the way each one sees things.

Someone told me a wink means you are interested. But the only wink I replied to was to a person I had already started to know better. I don't know how many people he might have winked, but he winked me after we have spoken a few times.

One guy winked me and after reading his (very nice) profile, I noticed he had, at the time, more than 30 people who had favorited him. So, was he just trying to get attention? Winking to everybody?

I must admit that I did not replied neither thanked most of the winks I received. Sorry guys! Is it too late after a few months to say that I think we don't match?

I don't think that appearance is the most important thing. But it plays its role. I get so much more attracted - first - to his mind and spirit that I think he is gorgeous (can I say that for men? I know I can not say beautiful about/to a men). That's why I would prefer he would write along with the winking.

Some man write and don't wink. And they favorite you but do not wink neither write. Many different styles.

I must be wrong, but down deep I think man should initiate. Old fashion young lady? Besides, being from another country, I am so much affraid he'll think I am not interested in him but only into moving. Which I am not, I state this and I state that I fear the Lord too much to think about that. I am here because it is affordable :) And I found out it is a serious place. I am yet to find a Christian Brazilian site so serious. I even find it interesting that they would look me up, me being from Brazil. Where are you God fearing Brazilian men? lol

I do check out denomination. Some are (almost) excluded automatically. There's got to be one mind, one thought, and some denominations have totally different views on many things. Is this wrong?

Please people, help me out here.

blessings

View Profile
History
why wont women respond
Posted : 22 Sep, 2009 05:55 AM

And I would like to add (to my previous post) that while I am corresponding/getting to know someone, I don't think it is fair to meet other people ... That was the first and main reason while I wrote on my profile that I am taking some time off from meeting new people. But now that I am not corresponding with that gentleman anymore, I am giving second thoughts about going on with online dating. It must be natural... So the profile remains the same.

blessings

tristan07

View Profile
History
why wont women respond
Posted : 23 Sep, 2009 07:51 PM

gota have thick skin bro, it just is what it is. you can either lay down and feel sorry for yourself or just keep moving. When I was aiming to meet someone on here it was hit and miss for me too, no big deal, the right person will come along.

or the wrong one will over and over and you get your heart broke... hmmmm lol

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7